NRL Players and family members in hot water

I wonder whether he actually is injured. Certainly helps to sound like a victim if it sounds like he has some significant sounding injuries doesn’t it.

He will have to provide the court with evidence etc if charged.

I wonder whether he actually is injured. Certainly helps to sound like a victim if it sounds like he has some significant sounding injuries doesn’t it.
It might be a bit hard to play the victim in light of a certain video....

Anyway, heard he is going in to politics and joining the Greens..... fucking tree hugger.

It's all a bit odd. The stories that I have read, say that it is "suspected" broken ribs and collapsed lung.

That's kind of a serious injury. First thing the hospital would have done was scans which would have delivered a definite diagnosis.

Lung has either collapsed or it hasn't.

The only thing that is 'suspect' .. is you Kenty.

Here's one for those without the adblocker

Paul Kent.jpg

When the lungs collapse, it feels as though you're being stabbed in the back. For real. On top of the broken ribs .. he would be somewhere in a hospital bed curled up in the foetal position lol

Somewhat agree .. someone is lying for Kent.

Obviously, someone is trying to 'manage' the situation. Wonder if Anasta is his agent. lol.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.