NRL Players and family members in hot water

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
What a cluster f**k. If it’s true (which will take a while with this judicial system) I’m devastated for the young lady. Having known someone who was raped it’s really something that they never recover from and struggle with for the rest of their lives.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The amount of comments on socials already saying this woman should be arrested for false accusations is disgusting. Not one drop of info has come out and it’s her fault.

i can't omg GIF by MSNBC

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
The amount of comments on socials already saying this woman should be arrested for false accusations is disgusting. Not one drop of info has come out and it’s her fault.

i can't omg GIF by MSNBC't omg GIF by MSNBC

Are you already assuming based off nothing that it's the males fault?

I'm not leaning either way because theres no evidence, but the bias goes both ways.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015

i can't omg GIF by MSNBC't omg GIF by MSNBC
Not to mention I've seen people throwing speculators at some of our boys being the alleged individual with zero basis other than to slander people. Infuriating they didn't at least identify the club (formally).

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • phoenix
  • TimWhatley
  • mrslong
  • KnToad
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.