NRL Players and family members in hot water

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
So then for now best to leave that part out of it until it is reported by a reputable source.
Maybe the twitter posts should be filtered out from here as well then as i agree they arent helpful.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Not to mention I've seen people throwing speculators at some of our boys being the alleged individual with zero basis other than to slander people. Infuriating they didn't at least identify the club (formally).
Yea makes you wonder why bother reporting it (especially as a random qld player) unless they have a name they can release.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
Maybe the twitter posts should be filtered out from here as well then as i agree they arent helpful.
My bad, I would edit my posts and remove them but can we edit on here? I’ve never known how haha

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
According to the news report on Channel 9, they contacted the player in question, and he hung up the phone when asked about the accusations.. they then contacted the club of said player, who claimed it was the first they were hearing about it.

Not exactly how I would handle the situation if I was being falsely accused.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
The Courier Mail does not specifically say current, even though everyone on SM seems convinced it does

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
According to the news report on Channel 9, they contacted the player in question, and he hung up the phone when asked about the accusations.. they then contacted the club of said player, who claimed it was the first they were hearing about it.

Not exactly how I would handle the situation if I was being falsely accused.
Or its bullshit and hanging up is better than telling them to get fucked?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The Courier Mail does not specifically say current, even though everyone on SM seems convinced it does

They say the player is currently contracted to an NRL club in QLD.

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
Whats crazy is that reporter actually had the guts to contact that player personally and then to contact the club (who had no idea about it) . They’ll do anything to be the first people to report it even when it’s just an accusation. What did they expect the player to do? Have a chat on the phone about it?

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Alec
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.