NRL Players and family members in hot water

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Interesting things going on at South Sydney put it that way. If the rumours are true, I bet the club is glad one certain player is injured and it would explain a drop in form for another.
Is this the thing to do with a phone?

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Tim Arvier..

Reporter who broke the story....

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Not a current broncos player, who has played origin… doesn’t mean it’s not a player who used to play for us

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
That's all I give a **** about really.....

Cheers
Just assumptions really. Reasonable opinion dictates we avoid legal liability and check elsewhere. They name him on X/twitter. No censorship for Elon

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I’m pretty confident that it’s

Got You Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
No need to lose sleep over it…
The player in question has been dodging calls all day. He is expected to be arrested tomorrow. It will be public soon enough
Can you PM me who you think it is? I think I have an idea going by social media posts just want to see if it lines up

Broncosarethebest

Broncosarethebest

NYC Player
Sep 3, 2022
For those freaking out, a simple google search will reveal what most (all) assumptions are. You can't trust the internet, especially when no charges, hearings or anything substantial has come out yet.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.