NRL Players and family members in hot water

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Edit: Can you all please stop trying to speculate, provide enough innuendo to allow people to put two and two together and so on.

This message is not just for Jaypee, it is for everyone - just stop it.

I

Inside pass

BRL Player
Aug 22, 2021
It was reported that the house attended by police was on the Gold Coast .
Another indication could be which club had the biggest media scrum attend training .
All speculation at this stage , however all media connections know who it is and someone will let it indirectly slip ,as investergations could go on for weeks.
Fell sorry for the other players who will carry suspicions until we get clarity, that is if charges are actually laid.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
These footy players can have any girl they want, what's with these degenerates stooping this low and being this evil?
I just don't get it.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
These footy players can have any girl they want, what's with these degenerates stooping this low and being this evil?
I just don't get it.
Rape often is about power, not attraction.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
No being an avid reader of such platforms....I searched and found nothing? (on X)

Saw it a few times there. All over Facebook. At least it was yesterday, mods may have got to the comments by now....

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I just don't get it.
Maybe that's the problem, they actually can't get something they want, which is probably the opposite to their life most of the time as well coddled professional athletes.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I have so many jokes (in poor taste of course) but I have to hold out until he's named. It's killing me.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  • Manlyman
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.