CROSS FORUM NRL Round 11 Discussion

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Some of the missed marker penalties today have been bad. Then they call out guys when the guy stands off the mark. I just don't get it

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Grant got what he deserved there

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Melbourne getting hosed early by the name I cant pronounce

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Fucking lol... I reckon Ofa could've been penalised there, but I reckon Harry knew what he was doing there... **** storm though

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Fucking lol... I reckon Ofa could've been penalised there, but I reckon Harry knew what he was doing there... **** storm though
He passed it into his knee. He knew what he was doing for sure

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Sivo lucky to not be penalised there... jumped up and then never looked like getting it... but also ... **** the storm!!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

They changed that rule a couple of years ago after an epidemic of hookers passing the ball into players to get the penalty (,an epidemic started by Cam Smith)

Grant should have simply run from dummy half straight into Ofa. Then he either wins the Storm a penalty or 6 again.

It was a bad play from Grant

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
They changed that rule a couple of years ago after an epidemic of hookers passing the ball into players to get the penalty (,an epidemic started by Cam Smith)

Grant should have simply run from dummy half straight into Ofa. Then he either wins the Storm a penalty or 6 again.

It was 5th tackle and he was behind the play the ball. He then moved forward just before he passed it to get in the way of the pass. It should have been a clear Melbourne penalty.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016

Yeah I know they changed that rule, but that was mainly because Egan and guys like that were passing it into guys lying on the ground... or almost passing it forward into guys.

Ofa stood up as Harry was passing though... just because the rule was changed doesn't mean that it's gone completely.

Ofa was a nuisance in there and Harry shouldn't have to deal with him being there at all.

If there was a receiver within the trajectory of the pass and Ofa has changed his position between passing then he should be penalised... but I don't really care because **** the storm

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
FFS penalise the Storm for refusing to play the ball

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Sooo just refusing to play the ball and arguing with the ref's decision... but NRL has allowed this to happen.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
They are offloading more than I can ever remember Melbourne.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.