NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Look out, the Roosters now have $2.5 million to spend on a half.

Nah that frees up their whole cap.

Everyone else were playing for a pie and a coke after the game and the ability to witness Trent talking French with his wife.

Is that the edge Olaka'atu is playing on?
Doesn't make any difference these days.
All the good sides have 3 or 4 bigger guys and they can't all play on one edge.
They all target the A defender obviously because they are normally smaller (halves)

I thought we were better than the Sharks and Storm! 🤣
if we play our game, only penrith, brisbane or melbourne can beat us in my view. I'm not worried about either of these two teams at present.

Luke Keary had to go back to his home planet

Note: Luke Keary died on the way back to his home planet

Dolphins need a big improvement here as they were woeful last week.

On form dragons should win by plenty... but can definitely see Wayne having the dolphins primed for an ambush

Did the commenters say Flegler ran for over 100m last week while the graphic clearly said 83m?

We WILL smoke these Rotters @ Suncorp. These grubs take’s at least 2-3 steps forward from the mark to play the ball & didn’t get pinged all night. Our coaching staff must pick on this when we play these racist grubs.

Fixed that for you 😉
can't remember what rubbish it was, probably some fox commentators last week talking at length about how fit the drags looked, that they were recovering well after exertion, flanno must've worked the hard in the pre-season etc.. i was smh, do they not know? was pretty funny

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.