NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 5 Discussion

Titans this week. Just getting in early if we lose it is because of the referee Chris Butler. Not because we were beaten fair and square. Its the ref. I will ignore all favourable calls for us and only highlight things that go against us. Im joining the club of bhq for good. **** the NSWRL!!

Titans this week. Just getting in early if we lose it is because of the referee Chris Butler. Not because we were beaten fair and square. Its the ref. I will ignore all favourable calls for us and only highlight things that go against us. Im joining the club of bhq for good. **** the NSWRL!!
Sounds like you are jumping on the us against them bandwagon if anything goes the oppositions way it’s a conspiracy. Let’s not pretend this is limited to Bronco fans I have followed the game long enough to know the paranoia runs strong in all teams bases including my own. Even I’m guilty of it at times.

Mash Up Ball GIF

This whole team looks like they found out their dogs died before the game. Wtf is going on? This has been the worst effort by a team this year

Kikau destroying them

Did Manu not just tackle old mate without the ball??

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.