NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 6 Discussion

so Dearden can't challenge despite being the captain because he didn't go to the coin toss. that's just plain stupid.

the Cowboys will have to send both to do the coin toss in the future. crazy

He can if Reuben is off. When Reuben is on, he's the captain.

Has Belinda Sharpe got a game this week? She has been great in her first 2 actual real games and I believe she isnt refereeing this week. And you have peter gough and that other clown in the game before doing a game. I don't get it.
Haha Kasey Badger is refereeing tomorrow. Sharpe didnt get a game. These clowns arent serious.

Was he trying to challenge or was he just wanting to talk to the ref?

does it matter.

he is captain he should be able to do either ... the coin toss shouldn't come into it. they could send the damn mascot to the coin toss and it wouldn't change a thing

does it matter.

he is captain he should be able to do either ... the coin toss shouldn't come into it. they could send the damn mascot to the coin toss and it wouldn't change a thing
You cant have different blokes approaching the referee

He can if Reuben is off. When Reuben is on, he's the captain.

as I said ... stupid the Cowboys have two official captains of the club. both should be allowed to.

it would be equally stupid if Dearden attended the coin toss and Cotter couldn't challenge

we're not talking about random players we are talking about an official club captain
Yeah but there is two of them. You have to have 1 guy that is allowed to approach a referee. So the tigers a few years ago could have had 5 dudes talk to the referee about decisions because they had 5 captains?

as I said ... stupid the Cowboys have two official captains of the club. both should be allowed to.

it would be equally stupid if Dearden attended the coin toss and Cotter couldn't challenge

My guess is because they don't want two players running up to the ref barking in his ear or two players making calls on challenges. It can get messy real fast.

What if Reuben and Dearden disagree on whether to challenge? Who does the ref listen to? At least with the way it is, there's only one clear voice.

I think Reuben is the main captain and Dearden is really just a back up.

Has Belinda Sharpe got a game this week? She has been great in her first 2 actual real games and I believe she isnt refereeing this week. And you have peter gough and that other clown in the game before doing a game. I don't get it.
No Sharpe but Kasey Badger got the late game tomorrow, can't wait

Jonah from Tonga got a haircut.

What's the Chad doing there... zero urgency to get back to it

Cowboys could have easily stopped that.

Somehow they found a way not to.

I'm not 100% convinced on the grounding, but the nrl didn't ask my opinion on it this time, so I guess I'll let it go

Active Now

• ozzball
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Stix
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • teampjta
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Totally Unr3al
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Ozired
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.