NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

The Storm are but a mere shadow of the clinical team they used to be........they've still been scraping wins but it feels very much like they have lost ground on the top teams.
They seem to do this every year though I.e. early games play crap but still win > everyone rides them off > they destory some random team by 70 > finish top 4.

A wins a win I guess (and the 2 points all count the same in the end, no matter how you get them).

But yea, it's still us and Penrith on top, with maybe the Wariors and Manly (until Turbo gets injured) being the only threats.

The Storm are but a mere shadow of the clinical team they used to be........they've still been scraping wins but it feels very much like they have lost ground on the top teams.

Eh? They've had a hard draw and are flying despite not playing their best yet. They look ominous this year.

Yes they get ridiculous amounts of help from the ref but they are going well. If Penrith and Brissy get their troops back, I think your top four this year already looks a race in five - Melbourne, Penrith, Brisbane, Easts and Auckland.

Eh? They've had a hard draw and are flying despite not playing their best yet. They look ominous this year.

Yes they get ridiculous amounts of help from the ref but they are going well. If Penrith and Brissy get their troops back, I think your top four this year already looks a race in five - Melbourne, Penrith, Brisbane, Easts and Auckland.
Roosters aren't gonna last. Top 4 will be the same as last year, with maybe Manly or Sharks getting 5th.

Robinson has surprisingly had a go at the refs, I mean no one would have seen that coming. I reckon he should get another suspended fine because it simply isn't in his game. We've never been here before, its unprecedented.

Melbourne are kissed on the dick. They have done this almost every game this year
20240418 150522

Robinson has surprisingly had a go at the refs, I mean no one would have seen that coming. I reckon he should get another suspended fine because it simply isn't in his game. We've never been here before, its unprecedented.

Wonder why he didn't bring up the Jennings dropped ball before their second try as a mistake by the refs, or the clear and obvious sin bin for Tedesco after his trip.

I'm seeing headlines say "Storm score controversial try" and I'm watching the highlights and I can't see any controversial try.

I didn't watch the game, did something happen in the lead up to a Storm try that was controversial?

I'm seeing headlines say "Storm score controversial try" and I'm watching the highlights and I can't see any controversial try.

I didn't watch the game, did something happen in the lead up to a Storm try that was controversial?

I assume it's the Katoa try as NAS pushed him and made contact with Jennings while pushing him which is supposed to be a black and white no try and penalty.

The Storm won't collapse, lock them in for the a top 4 spot and likely a top 2 spot and a home final.

I assume it's the Katoa try as NAS pushed him and made contact with Jennings while pushing him which is supposed to be a black and white no try and penalty.
There was also a question of possibly remus Smith jumping into manu's back and not making a legit attempt at catching the kick before Coates last try

The Storm won't collapse, lock them in for the a top 4 spot and likely a top 2 spot and a home final.
They'll win enough games in the regular season, sure, but I don't see any improvement in them when it comes to the finals. Their pack is pretty atrocious and they will be in severe trouble if they cop any injuries given their lack of depth (if they had the sort of outs we've copped they'd currently be on life support).

They're one of the only sides that have been full strength to start the season and they're barely scraping in controversial wins against sides that have been hammered with injuries. Their attacking options are either: high balls to wingers, short balls to 2rfs, or an outside inside play between a 2rf and papi.

EDIT: Correction, they've missed Munster for the first few rounds.

Wonder why he didn't bring up the Jennings dropped ball before their second try as a mistake by the refs, or the clear and obvious sin bin for Tedesco after his trip.

No idea either given how fair and impartial he always is and did you know that he in fact speaks French at home? He's above reproach

They will collapse in the finals when the cream rises to the top. Their forward pack is what will let them down.

Fucking Rava...the first time I drop him from my SVRL side, deadset.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.