NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

Usually the crackdown of changes to rules lasts 6-8 rounds and then disappears every season.
The downtown rule made a reappearance tonight... don't think I've seen it since Rd 1 and the trials... was thinking it had a real short crackdown haha

The downtown rule made a reappearance tonight... don't think I've seen it since Rd 1 and the trials... was thinking it had a real short crackdown haha
Seen it every now and then but rare.

Phins must not be allowed their herb sponsor in Darwin?

Edit: Nevermind. Might be to do with this if not a NT govt thing.

Looks like the Phins have been partaking. FMD useless

That's way too easy... Lane has like 2 feet on Kodi... can't be leaving him isolated on the goal line.

You'd almost flip Kodi to the other side just to get him away from that, because Lane loves running a line and offloading

Looked like Gutho had no one in front of him just before passing it... thought he could've gone himself

You can see the appeal in Bostock but he doesn't look physically ready for first grade. He reminds me of a young Coates.

What the **** happened there... ahhh Tesi... never mind

Dolphins ended up having more players and he still gets through... so poor from Tesi

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • mitch222
  • Swordfish
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.