NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

Brad Arthur angry at his team in the presser... be interesting to see how they respond next week

The bloke going around with tape re-covering the Alternaleaf logo 😂😂

Not sure if they mentioned this in the broadcast but for those wondering why they were taping over the logo, they did so on legal advice. There's still concerns about the sponsorship and it's still being reviewed by the TGA over a potential breach of contract.

While medicinal cannabis is legal in Australia, the TGA bans advertising of prescription medicine such as medicinal cannabis, or consultations for medical cannabis as part of a health service.

funny you can plaster online gambling all over your gear and splice it into the broadcast also yet cant advertise a dispensary

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

My old man is going to the Titans game with my Sea Eagles loving bro in law, I feel for him if Manly thump them never hear the end of it

Good opening try to the Tigers, converted 6-0.

Nearly opened them up again. Surely he was taken out there?

Looked like Schneider interfered then... big challenge this ... how does the ref come up with a penalty for penrith instead of sending one of their players to the bin.

How's he not in the bin... it's a clear professional foul... **** me dead

Absolute joke of a call not to sinbin there. Protected species

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • simplythebest
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Evander
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncoscope
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.