NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

It has nothing to do with him. We have too many 1 way players. The 1 way being offense. Nobody is saying he is Craig Bellamy but ita not always the coach. We have been like this before he even got here.

Keep sticking your head in the sand with it. 1 good year out of 3 and no finals footy this year either. Key personalities dont get along with him and it effects the group as a whole. You cant piss off influential members of the playing group and expect success.

Just because Green lost the plot before him is irrelevant. He was bought in to fix the issues up Green had with the team, and he simply hasnt, he's just added to them.

How did Cowboys not get a penalty there for Nanai tackled without the ball?

Keep sticking your head in the sand with it. 1 good year out of 3 and no finals footy this year either. Key personalities dont get along with him and it effects the group as a whole. You cant piss off influential members of the playing group and expect success.

Just because Green lost the plot before him is irrelevant. He was bought in to fix the issues up Green had with the team, and he simply hasnt, he's just added to them.

Yep, you can see the players aren't putting in for Payten.

They are over the arrogant prick, being flogged to death in training and throw under the bus when his 'just play fast' game plan isn't enough.

For the 100th time Im not believing you and your "sources" mate. You can keep yapping about it but I dont give a ****. This team had more issues 3 years ago than what there is now which is hard to believe but its true. Maybe he should be knocking more heads because these dudes attitude stink. They want it one way and that way is the easy way. If you arent going to name names than you are about as useful as some bum in the barber shop yapping like he is a know it all. With all due respect.

Bust up in the tunnel after match between the dogs and knights.

Yep. The cows are rooted, internal problems and Bongwater is trash.

It has nothing to do with him. We have too many 1 way players. The 1 way being offense. Nobody is saying he is Craig Bellamy but its not always the coach. We have been like this before he even got here.
Not always the coach but in this case it is the coach, he sucks. You guys have been sold a lemon.

Bust up in the tunnel after match between the dogs and knights.
Pretty poor by the Knights if it happened as reported - Hetherington came out of the room to confront Mahoney and shoved him. The ref deliberately waited an eternity before sending Mahoney to split them up.

For the 100th time Im not believing you and your "sources" mate. You can keep yapping about it but I dont give a ****. This team had more issues 3 years ago than what there is now which is hard to believe but its true. Maybe he should be knocking more heads because these dudes attitude stink. They want it one way and that way is the easy way. If you arent going to name names than you are about as useful as some bum in the barber shop yapping like he is a know it all. With all due respect.

I couldnt care less if anyone believes me, least of all you. I've been making that clear for years. And no point me naming names, because you wont belive that either because you are a Payten apologist. As i said, the issues under Green simply arent relevant in 2024 under Payten. Todd has built the team he wants. If Payten was actually a competent, strong coach he would have dealt with the players causing issues. When he's caused a lot of them though, the group arent going to back him.

But you dont have to believe me anyway, look at the results, look at the performances. Case closed really.

way more fun death riding a failing coach than it is supporting one @JayPee

Not always the coach but in this case it is the coach, he sucks. You guys have been sold a lemon.
You think a different coach is turning around this groups defense? Sorry that is not happening. We have like 2 guys at the most that are good defenders and a whole bunch of average to horrible defenders. Both in contact and the reading of the play. The roster has a horrible balance on both sides of the ball. And the young guys just arent there yet on defence. If it doesnt improve especially in the younger guys he wont be there next year more than likely.

You think a different coach is turning around this groups defense? Sorry that is not happening. We have like 2 guys at the most that are good defenders and a whole bunch of average to horrible defenders. Both in contact and the reading of the play. The roster has a horrible balance on both sides of the ball. And the young guys just arent there yet on defence. If it doesnt improve especially in the younger guys he wont be there next year more than likely.

Wayne would be getting more out of these blokes. He's available next year.

All this time I thought the coach was responsible for his teams defensive performance

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Pablo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.