NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 7 Discussion

You think a different coach is turning around this groups defense? Sorry that is not happening. We have like 2 guys at the most that are good defenders and a whole bunch of average to horrible defenders. Both in contact and the reading of the play. The roster has a horrible balance on both sides of the ball. And the young guys just arent there yet on defence. If it doesnt improve especially in the younger guys he wont be there next year more than likely.
Yeah, no decent to good coach has ever helped his team improve defense before…

I couldnt care less if anyone believes me, least of all you. I've been making that clear for years. And no point me naming names, because you wont belive that either because you are a Payten apologist. As i said, the issues under Green simply arent relevant in 2024 under Payten. Todd has built the team he wants. If Payten was actually a competent, strong coach he would have dealt with the players causing issues. When he's caused a lot of them though, the group arent going to back him.

But you dont have to believe me anyway, look at the results, look at the performances. Case closed really.
You wont name names because you are talking out of your ass mate. Why would I apologise for Payten? I couldnt give two ***** about him. If there was a better option out there I would take it but there isnt. This is the fucking titans all over again. The roster is not balanced enough yet. The young guys need to get better defensively. If he doesnt get them to be better by the end of the year he wont be there and then if they improve straight away after with a new coach that you can talk your shit all ya want but until then I dont want to hear about your mates cousins sisters best friends uncle who shits next to one of the players wives everytime they go to the coffee club and therefore knows whats going on at the club. Seriously.

Wayne would be getting more out of these blokes. He's available next year.
If he is available they should jump at him. Because he is a much better coach with an actual resume.

At least my Nuggets won today. These pricks are just a bunch of nuggets. Not the chicken nuggets either. The ones you drop into the bowl out of your ass.

Like as a player how much more would you prefer Kevie as a coach over Todd Peyton. Peyton just seems so prickly.

You wont name names because you are talking out of your ass mate. Why would I apologise for Payten? I couldnt give two ***** about him. If there was a better option out there I would take it but there isnt. This is the fucking titans all over again. The roster is not balanced enough yet. The young guys need to get better defensively. If he doesnt get them to be better by the end of the year he wont be there and then if they improve straight away after with a new coach that you can talk your shit all ya want but until then I dont want to hear about your mates cousins sisters best friends uncle who shits next to one of the players wives everytime they go to the coffee club and therefore knows whats going on at the club. Seriously.

For somebody who doesnt give a shit about it you keep carrying on like a pork chop.

I wont name names because for a start its pointless with you, and as i said, you dont want to believe it anyway. You want to believe i get my info from my mates cousins sisters best friends uncle who shits next to one of the players wives everytime they go to the coffee club and therefore knows whats going on at the club ( although im not sure they do shit next to them ) when in fact its a more direct contact than that. There is a good chance they are on TV right now as we speak.

As for the roster, its the roster that your pal Payten has built. If its unbalanced, its on him.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mister Wright
  • IceWorks
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Dony Eliakim
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.