NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

Big Ears censored on the post game presser? I heard nothing.

Oh the old technical difficulties.

Big Ears knows he's a dead man walking.

That should have been a referred straight to the judiciary charge if ever I’ve seen one. You see guys who are just competing get it slightly wrong and get the book thrown at them. It’s just not right. If you break the rules with an intent to cause injury, the suspension should be in the double figures. If JD is fair dinkum, he should never select him again anyway.

That should have been a referred straight to the judiciary charge if ever I’ve seen one. You see guys who are just competing get it slightly wrong and get the book thrown at them. It’s just not right. If you break the rules with an intent to cause injury, the suspension should be in the double figures. If JD is fair dinkum, he should never select him again anyway.
Patty got 4 weeks for a dubious hip drop.....

All of the Storm momentum plays come off them deliberately playing the ball off the mark and/or not playing it properly and tunnel-balling. The main culprits of course are the big names, because the refs are just piss scared of blowing the whistle against them. The one time the Rabbitohs tried to stop the Storm from deliberately playing it off the mark they were pinged for ruck interference.
This 1000%.

The mark is just so unenforced now it's crazy.

I don't think his selection will be JD's problem by the time he is back anyway.

was that the one where he broke hastings leg?
I think so. Didn’t look like any ill intent but he broke his leg end of the day. In my eyes no different to accidentally hitting a player high and causing injury. Still made the mistake.

Manly edges defensively have been dogshit. Some of these reads from the 3 man have been diabolical

The pedantic penalties he’s blown tonight and he ignores the eels player hanging around the ruck and affecting the play.

Then eels just do simple draw and pass plays to score

Active Now

• Sproj
  • mystico
  • The Strapper
  • The Don
  • phoenix
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • porouian
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.