NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 8 Discussion

No commentators, best thing to do is just let them land then hit them real hard. Any sort of challenge in the air and 9/10 it's a penalty now.

Its wild watching Armstrong run around in the NRL. 2 years ago I was watching him run around in park footy in Toowoomba. Is a freak athlete. Wasnt sure his kind of instinctual game would translate but looks like he has packed on a few kg and has had a rapid rise. Good to see Fuller thrive too. Two small bodies getting a crack.

That was a real soft try the Dolphins let in, embarrassing.

I thought this game was being played at Lang Park ... not in Sydney.

Seriously, if that's the best crowd that The can get, they should reconsider wasting the money playing games at Lang Park.

Gamble just slapped a guy in the head, pushed one out of the way and...play on for Newcastle.

Its wild watching Armstrong run around in the NRL. 2 years ago I was watching him run around in park footy in Toowoomba. Is a freak athlete. Wasnt sure his kind of instinctual game would translate but looks like he has packed on a few kg and has had a rapid rise. Good to see Fuller thrive too. Two small bodies getting a crack.

Scored on NRL debut against the Dolphins the team he played Meninga and Colts.

Why was that a penalty and not a six again? They were over the 40?

Nearly doing a hodges, just Jamayne things.

Dolphins depth being really tested. Tesi Nui in the team says it all.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • ell.d33
  • Lostboy
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.