NRLW POST GAME NRLW Round 1 - Broncos vs Roosters

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
1689674784867.png

Still can't believe that Roosters squad. Absolute bullshit.

We couldn’t have had a game to ease in could we, no we have to play an entire rep side

I’m not expecting a pretty game from us, I just want the defence to be there, particularly on the edges, and our 5th tackle options solid at least.

Werner couldn’t get many kick returns in the trial, hope we can see her wind up.

I’m just glad we don’t have either Badger or Sharpe reffing this one

One change made for tonight's game against the Roosters.

Tafito Lafaele is ruled out due to a hand injury with Breanna Eales replacing her on the bench.

Well that went about as expected

Hard to compete against effectively a NSW rep side buying a premiership

You look at the Dragons and Tigers fielding sides of 80% NSW Cup players and know in your heart it's 'for the fans' 🙄

We have almost no outside back depth besides Dam, Hunt and then the development girls. Wouldn't surprise me with Robbo probably out and whatever happens with Werner that we they'll have to chuck Romy into the centres or something

Only game one, but Prince has still gotta convince me he's up to it.

Strange saying in the press conference there was teeth marks and blood on Fressard's arm. Ok where's the pictures of it when it happened?

Accuse someone of that, you better have actual proof, not just video that kind of looks like it

Also, don't stick your arm in someone's mouth, and especially not well after the tackle was affected

Strange saying in the press conference there was teeth marks and blood on Fressard's arm. Ok where's the pictures of it when it happened?

I'm wondering how there could be teeth marks and blood when Werner was wearing a mouth guard.

No way in hell was there enough biting action for the bottom teeth to do damage.

I'm wondering how there could be teeth marks and blood when Denman was wearing a mouth guard.

No way in hell was there enough biting action for the bottom teeth to do damage.

Of course there wasn't, but they're just setting it up for the judiciary

Prince basically said as much, and with his playing experience he'd know. While choosing his words carefully, said that she had a mouthguard, had an arm forced into her mouth and any force or pressure from the defender into the guard can sometimes feel like a bite but not likely to actually be one and or/cause any damage.

He said he hadn't spoken to Ash yet but likely bluffing because it would affect the hearing

I already hated the Roosters but the sheer arrogance of their try july displays last night has just increased that.

I hope every other team curb stomps them and the Raiders get to do their own little celebrations right in their face.

What ***** me off about that whole biting thing is everyone tiptoeing around calling Fressard a fucking liar, because she is a fucking liar. You have teeth marks and blood, show us the pictures. I can’t fucking stand that person.

What ***** me off about that whole biting thing is everyone tiptoeing around calling Fressard a fucking liar, because she is a fucking liar. You have teeth marks and blood, show us the pictures. I can’t fucking stand that person.

Oh there would be bite marks. She jammed her forearm in Werner's mouth, try that with your own without your teeth making contact. And then you just press down, bingo. One send off and you'll get your chance to do another chorographed routien.

Accuse someone of that, you better have actual proof, not just video that kind of looks like it

Also, don't stick your arm in someone's mouth, and especially not well after the tackle was affected

She showed the ref the marks- Shaun Johnson or Billy Slater didn't have to provided shots of bite marks. Players aren't allowed to release photos/defence. Johnson got in trouble from Bellow for that very thing.

The Rooster reacted straight away, if she's a liar she's very good at it.

The ref will be the big one, what's in his report/what did he see when he looked at her arm.

Bartlett only got a week last season for biting- what's going on? Two in 12 months.

Bartlett said the bite was “careless at worst” and there had been an “involuntary reflex” once Naitokatoka bicep was firmly in her mouth.

What is this supposed to be showing?

It's very similar to last night- arm wrapped around her mouth. I imagine that's what the Broncos are going to argue.

It only got a week they argued a week of NRLW is the same as four weeks Proctor got in a 20-week season. Season has got more games now so might be 2-3.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.