NSW Origin III Squad

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Fair call, although I have never seen Borris come up and out not once, but twice in the same game. JT would be upset they haven't picked the Fijian Flyer...

Pretty sure he did this a few times in 2010.

I also don't remember Uate ball watching like Morris did in G1 2011.

Honestly, they gain nothing from it except a few headlines about twins playing on the same side.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Interesting thing is none of the wingers from both sides play on the wing for their club.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I did call for Morris over Uate, Uate has been a massive liability in defence IMO.
That's not to say B.Morris won't be but I hardly think he could be worse.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Damn, uate was our second best player in both game 1 and 2.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Really? The same Uate who was playing for Australia and was considered the best winger in the world by most NSWelshmen? It's not like Brett Morris had a stellar Origin career either, he did plenty of dumb shit too.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hindsight is about all Hammo has got.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Hindsight is about all Hammo has got.

^ This chick.

Shaun already knows my feelings on Uate, I rated the guy before this series and I don't think his Origin career is over by any means.

I meant for Alec, that Jester was referring to Morris should have been there over Uate.

However, thanks for the bitchy comments Beads, it's very masculine.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Brett Morris overall is a better winger than Uate. He's more evasive whereas Uate is all about power (which hasn't been all that great this year tbh), Morris is a lot safer under the high ball and Morris is quicker

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
NSW have released Merrin back to the Dragons.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
So what does this suggest? Does it secure one of the newly named spots in the NSW playing team?

It means he's not wanted and will wear the Red V this weekend.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.