one more signing potentially

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
so news has it that the club are trying to get a young gun out of sydney as early as 2016 season. i know they are close to locking him up for 2017 so its a wait and see if they can get him out for 2016. big prblem is the cash he is on, he hasnt played grade yet and is on crazy money. time will tell on this one.

Preeetty sure if we sign another player a big chunk of Australia will spontaneously combust.

1910/Daniel ,any further word on this latest report from Talanoa? Thanking you all in advance for any additional light you can shed on this developing situation.

Jaydon Nikorima coming home?

Latrell Mitchell would be a great pick up to play on the wing and eventually replace Boyd. (This obviously not going to happen as the roosters are really planning on this kid making everyone forget about RTS)

or are we chasing a forward?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Talanoa! I have the feeling it is Pangai Jr.

Edit: he probably lives in Canberra never mind..

Thanks for the info Talanoa! I have the feeling it is Pangai Jr.

Edit: he probably lives in Canberra never mind..

Mitch06, your feeling is 100% correct. the problem is pangai jr is on about 180k for 2016 so it will be a real juggling act.
the club will deny this to the cows come home but its dead on the money.
im not a huge fan of his but he has skills and is a hard ball runner. his engine and temper concerns me.

with lyndsey collins heading to the chooks in 2017 on a top grade contract there is obviously a hole to be filled in the forwards. collins is a big loss

So has he signed for 2017 and do you rate him as a first grade prospect?

So has he signed for 2017 and do you rate him as a first grade prospect?

im uncertain of 2017 has been done yet but it must be close if they are trying to get him for 2016 as well.
he has nrl grade ability no doubt and is a prospect but he has a long way to go. i guess the scary thing now is where does molo, ese'ese, offa, hipgrave and fai stand???

even arrow must feel uncertain as pangai jr can play 13, he doesnt have the engine of arrow but has more game breaking ability than jai.

Talonoa, can you shed any light on what player it looks like might be moving on?

Copley is the obvious choice but is it as simple as just moving him on or should we expect a few players to receive the permission to look else where chat?

Talonoa, can you shed any light on what player it looks like might be moving on?

Copley is the obvious choice but is it as simple as just moving him on or should we expect a few players to receive the permission to look else where chat?

your guess would be as good as mine mate, copley is definitely the obvious but as far as any others who would really know.

I love Glenn, but it would free up a lot of things.. Cap space, a starting spot for Thaiday, a bench spot for one of our young props.

I love Glenn, but it would free up a lot of things.. Cap space, a starting spot for Thaiday, a bench spot for one of our young props.

And he lives on the Gold Coast so he can go to the Titans.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Galco
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Maddy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • jd87
  • Inknition
  • Dony Eliakim
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.