Origin 2014 Chat

Where was that excuse when Dave Taylor got ****ed at the judiciary?

Pretty odd excuse and it has little to back it up with

You guys should be happy Taylor got canned at the MRC a few years back. He did nothing at Origin level and wasn't a loss to you guys at all.

10369232_10154210048475343_2730203729494324772_n.jpg

Well I'm glad to hear good old Reynolds is free to play Game 2 but gee that is tough and pretty pathetic stuff from the MRC tbh.

Ah well anything to upset the Maroons fans more makes my day :p

True hey rooster man. And if another guy breaks his neck who the **** cares right? As long as it works out for nsw right?

Can't wait until he next plays. I want every fucker to tip the pathetic grub on his head. Not injure him, just scare the absolute living **** out of him and the overpaid lawyers who are trying to prevent the NRL from getting sued.

That's a bit savage on young Reynolds.....IMO, Beau Scott was the main cause of how Tate ended up

and even more so

Scott knew what he was doing. His grubbiness is right up there with Gallen and Bird.

Fucken hate the prick....

That's a bit savage on young Reynolds.....IMO, Beau Scott was the main cause of how Tate ended up

and even more so

Scott knew what he was doing. His grubbiness is right up there with Gallen and Bird.

Reynolds tackled around the legs and straightened himself upright at the hips causing Tate to be lifted and turned wayyyy over the horizontal. Scotts involvement in the tackle changed the tackle from a 270 degree angle to 360. Reynolds grubbiness is just as bad as Gallen and Bird.

Last edited:
Scott's involvement actually saved Tate from landing on his head. Reynolds dumped him and Scott held on to his torso and spun him to his back. Absolutle fucking joke Reynolds got off.

and even more so

Totally agree with your last couple points re. Scott :takdir:

Don't agree he was more to blame. Reynolds crouches, grabs a held Tatey around the hips, gets his shoulder under, and STANDS UP. Lift up anyone by the waist and what happens? What's heavier, a torso or legs? Surely every kid in this country, mucking around in the pool, has grabbed a mate's legs and lifted them to get their head underwater at some point. Yes Scott's weight on the top assisted to fling him around, absolutely, otherwise he lands on his head and could have been in a wheelchair or worse. But without Reynolds getting under him and lifting his legs, Scott just wrestles him to the ground like every other tackle.

An absolute fucking farce. I'm livid. But you know what?? We go into game 2 as MASSIVE underdogs again. No Cronk, likely no Slater, at the least. Lost in Brisbane, need to win Game II in Sydney, backs against the wall, yadda yadda. This is priceless ammunition for big Mal in the next camp. Even the NRL is against you boys, you fucking go get the win in Game II. I want to see Captain Cunty and his minion ***** crying, wondering what the **** just happened over that last 80 minutes. I want the Sydney stadium half empty by half time as we beat them all the way into Game Fucking III back up here in Brisbane.

Love that passion Davey!! I'm disgusted but NSW won't be happy after we're finished with them in game two. This is going to be murder and I'm glad Reynolds will be there to be on the receiving end of what will be the most one-sided destruction of an origin team in history.

Josh Morris tweeted that he's out for 6 to 8 weeks. As the main reason inglis has been kept quiet this is great news for us. They will most likely bring in hopoate who is massively overrated IMO. Has been solid at best this year. If we can actually give inglis some room in game 2, he will destroy a defensive pairing of hopoate and bmorris

Will Hopoate or maybe Beau Scott would take the place of J-Morris. Both Hopoate and Scott have marked Inglis in Origin and both kept him in check.

Would like to see Hoppa get picked again. He played outstandingly in his sole Origin game to date.

Let me add my disapproval for the shameful judiciary decision to downgrade what should have been a grade three tackle to begin with. I knew instantly that when it was a grade two that it would be downgraded to grade one. It was my very first thought , I was certain he would be free to play. NSW admin would have instructed the judiciary although I have no doubt it would have been a covert approach. Like an earlier poster wrote, more fuel for the fire. Queensland and Mal in particular will be seething, I know I am. I was watching interstate footy before SOO was started and the anger these biased decisions create is priceless. Fresh hatred.

I think they should use Inglis at 5/8 if DCE is out of game 2. Shift Thurston to halfback.

Inglis has experience at 5/8, he has ball playing skills and he is big enough to handle the defensive workload. He would also get his hands on the ball more.

They could either move Tate to left centre or promote Chambers (not my preferred choice, but there aren't many options). If they move Tate to left centre, I would have either Milford or Copley on the right wing.

I would have preferred Gagai at right wing, but he won't be selected.

Last edited:
I wonder what would have happened if Scott hadn't taken the early guilty plea....effectively taking the blame.

so disgraceful yet so predictable ... the dirty rats of origin back to their corrupt & cheating best.

Just saw nrl.com's origin ratings, TRex got a seven, one behind Myles. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Broncos Maestro
  • something
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • simplythebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • eggstar10
  • Bronx48
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • mystico
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.