Pacific Championship 2023 Week 1 Discussion

Too easy there... Tago looking slow in defence there... has not come back well from that mid-season injury

I Fear a cricket score, this Samoan team is gutted of too much needed quality.

Error from Samoa looking to force the offload... cannot be giving Australia cheap field position
Paulo with a loose carry.

Fortunately for him Australia turn it over off the scrum. Good break from Kotoni but just couldn't position DCE back on the inside.

Or not, missed the hand from Samoa and Australia score easily off the scrum. Teddy 1-1 answers his critics with a vintage try.

He rarely if ever kicks for Manly, Staggs would be the most regular Kicker.
He was kicking at the back end of the year for manly when Garrick was injured.

Him recently kicking would be the only reason I'd pick him as first choice... it's not going to matter anyway, because this is looking like a flogging is on the cards.

Australia earn a six again and Tino crashes over to extend the Kangaroos lead.

Samoa is just being blown off the park, the forwards are wreaking havoc for the Australians.

Forwards are laying a fantastic platform and Hunt is just toying with the Samoans from dummy half.

This is a good ol fashion carve up at the moment, shades of the World Cup opener.

The short kick off pays off and Samoa eventually score.

Leilua with a well weighted grubber behind the line and Taulagi just wanted it more than Cobbo.

Tago with a horrible pass there to force the error

Dogs have decided it's walk time, catch ya'll in the second half.

Bunker missing a blatant one on the short drop out.

Now the bunker turns up... **** me can these blokes get anything right.

"oh no wait... bunker has told me to stop it before the drop out"... **** off he did

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.