Parker to miss Roosters clash

Don't worry Kelsey, you might be able to take a Perry Power sign icon_thumbs_u

That just isn't funny...

[icon_non

[icon_lol1.

Not cool.

But then again, I'm guessing Taylor and Nick Kenny can fill the void, and they're both more than capable.

I think Parker would've had a shocking game with the boot if he played this weekend!

Sims to front row, Thaiday and Stagg second row, Kenny and Big Dave to the bench. It's weaker, but still more than a match for the Roosters.

Aussie said:
Thaiday or Lockyer to kick?

I hope they pick Wallace to kick.. I saw him have a few shots last year he goes well.

Beads6 said:
Aussie said:

I hope they pick Wallace to kick.. I saw him have a few shots last year he goes well.

they may not want to put any extra pressure on the kid.

I wasn't aware that Wallace could kick. If so, throw him in the mix and give him a go at it.

More pressure is a bit of a farce. If he goes out there and plays his game, not tries to do more than he is capable of, there should be no pressure. Same for one Darren Lockyer.

They shouldn't feel they have to carry anyone. We have a very good team, and that should be all they need to have a stress free game.

They should get Taylor to kick :mrgreen: Just to add to the legend that is Dave Taylor I'm sure he'll beat Parkers record too _woohoo_

Parker's a big loss, we don't have many other forwards that can play 80mins.

And all of a sudden we've got a million possible goal kickers. I say give it to Wallace, so we won't have to chop and change throughout the mtach.

bfoord said:
Beads6 said:
Aussie said:

they may not want to put any extra pressure on the kid.

You must have missed the Broncos v Panthers game last year, he loooves pressure icon_thumbs_u

I hope they all kick a lot during the week and then the one hitting them the best gets the gig.

Wasn't it Wallace last year who tried to decline taking a kick at goal but the ref made him have a shot?

cameo said:
Wasn't it Wallace last year who tried to decline taking a kick at goal but the ref made him have a shot?

Yep and the ref sad he had to take it, when infact he didn't...

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • lynx000
  • Crom
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Old Mate
  • ivanhungryjak
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Wild Horse
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.