Parra Stadium.

Canga

Canga

NYC Player
Sep 16, 2008
After a bit of advise, my 5 year old daughter has been hassling me to take her to a game and finally the broncos are palying a sunday afternoon match, so Ithinking of taking her to the Parra match. can anyone suggest the best spot to sit she want's to the as close to the fence as possible.

Considering how Parra are going atm I'm hoping it won't be a full so it won't be to overwelming for her.

For what it's worth I've been there once and you can get pretty close to the action. Unfortunately it was the game where they scored 60 odd points so I don't have fond or clear memories of it.

only prob with that Rock is you get the afternoon sun right in your face.

Ya I found last year or the year before it was heaps cold in the shade at Parra on a Sunday afternoon in winter. We were on the 30 metre line in the bottom concourse stand on the tunnel side.

Cool thanks all, looking forward to it.

I'd like to go to a game at Parra. It's a rugby league stadium which works for me. Better than Olympic Park ;)

Really? Which ones? As much as I hate Parra and their fans, (apart from the screen being in a stupid spot) it's a pretty good ground. I don't know too many in Sydney that are better.

The Rock said:
Meh. Personal preference I guess. I find the viewing and facilities much better at WIN, Kogerah, Campbelltown, Liechardt, Penrith.

Brookvale is shit though, as is Toyota Park.

Woohoo I'm going to WIN when the Broncos play down there _woohoo_

The Rock said:
How come?

How come you're going to Brisbane to watch the Broncos this weekend? [icon_confu

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="The Rock":156t11zs]How come?

How come you're going to Brisbane to watch the Broncos this weekend? [icon_confu

I ask because I'm wondering whether he's got other plans in Sydney for that weekend etc. Just curious as to why the WIN game...[/quote:156t11zs]

Here i was thinking you had gone all Sherlock Holmes.

The Rock said:
Meh. Personal preference I guess. I find the viewing and facilities much better at WIN, Kogerah, Campbelltown, Liechardt, Penrith.

Brookvale is shit though, as is Toyota Park.
Yeah I guess it comes down to personal preference, but you're smoking too much crack if you think the facilities are better at Leichhardt than they are at Parramatta! For atmosphere absolutely, but no way are the facilities better. And I'd still rate Parramatta over WIN as well, though they've at least done that up a bit over the last couple of years.

The Rock said:
But I'm not much of a carer for "facilities" at games though - I don't even use them unless I'm grabbing a beer.

The Rock said:

[icon_razz1

Me and the fam are going to this one too. We are on the tunnel side, a couple of rows back and hopefully near the Broncos bench. Went to a game last year and really enjoyed Parra stadium. Leave off going to the toilets though - quite feral. Can't wait and hope the Broncos are playing better footy by then!!

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Redux
  • LGH
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • broncoscope
  • Astro
  • Totally Unr3al
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • marw
  • johnny plath
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • Ondi
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.