Mar 4, 2008
@Wolfie when someone says something against Patty

You just made the list chris jericho

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I don’t see how any of that is wrong. Patty certainly isn’t Trbojevic. Jake is your old school ball-playing cut them in half style forward. Patty has a different style.

I call everyone an idiot. No doubt that was during his throw stupid offloads phase and I’m pretty that comment is in response to a stupid offload that the other team ended up scoring from.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I don’t see how any of that is wrong. Patty certainly isn’t Trbojevic. Jake is your old school ball-playing cut them in half style forward. Patty has a different style.

I call everyone an idiot. No doubt that was during his throw stupid offloads phase and I’m pretty that comment is in response to a stupid offload that the other team ended up scoring from.
Dont take it so seriously

Loop Trump GIF

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013

Is that you Graham Annesley?

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019

I don't know, Patty's Ball playing has been another level in the last few years and jakes doesn't look anything special compared to him right now, Yeo is still easily the benchmark for that, though Patty beats him in runs.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos lock Pat Carrigan will miss the game against the Raiders with foot soreness, replaced in the 17 by Keenan Palasia.

Carrigan will get a scan to determine the extent of the injury.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
**** I hope so, I’m sitting in the raiders section with a mate who’s a raiders fan. I’m 100% going to get bashed if it happens.
I’m also sitting in the Raiders members section with my Raiders mate acting as host. Weather gorgeous today in Canberra I don’t think it will be as icy as it was last year.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I’m also sitting in the Raiders members section with my Raiders mate acting as host. Weather gorgeous today in Canberra I don’t think it will be as icy as it was last year.
It’s an absolute cracking day! The ciders are calling.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021

**** I hope so, I’m sitting in the raiders section with a mate who’s a raiders fan. I’m 100% going to get bashed if it happens.

There is going to be so many of us! Quite a few floating around the dock in Kingston when I walked past a few minutes ago.

Typical Broncos fans too. Handsome and beautiful.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
There is going to be so many of us! Quite a few floating around the dock in Kingston when I walked past a few minutes ago.

Typical Broncos fans too. Handsome and beautiful.
We’re blessed and plentiful
04BA042D BAE0 41A6 BBE0 FAA2E65F5EDB

Active Now

• Clintos
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MasterWright
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.