VOTE PAYNE HAAS is BHQ Player of Round 7

Who is your player of the Round (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
3. Haas
Daylight
2. Farnworth I guess
1. Oates I guess.
It wasn’t farnworth... how could you say that when him Brodie and Coates absolutely fucked that game up for us... nobody played that well but if those cockheads knew how to defend it would’ve been 30-6 or maybe we wouldve had more opportunities to score even. And that’s being generous cause all the tries were off the back of there mistakes I’m only saying 30 to 6 cause they would’ve found tries elsewhere

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
It wasn’t farnworth... how could you say that when him Brodie and Coates absolutely fucked that game up for us... nobody played that well but if those cockheads knew how to defend it would’ve been 30-6 or maybe we wouldve had more opportunities to score even. And that’s being generous cause all the tries were off the back of there mistakes I’m only saying 30 to 6 cause they would’ve found tries elsewhere
I more or less stopped watching at halftime because it was an awful game. Shoot me.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
EzsTbdlXsAE4sES

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
The day we lose hass, and we most certainly will, we are completely screwed.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
The day we lose hass, and we most certainly will, we are completely screwed.
I'm sure between Kevvie and DD the place will look a lot more inviting by the time he comes to contact talks and DD will be in early with an upgrade too good to turn down. Come the 1st of next month the worm will turn at the Broncos. From then on our trajectory will be on the up and up.

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Glad to see Haulin' Oates get some votes. Hasn't been amazing, but has really helped to hold our left side together. Pity the right side aren't looking or listening to what he is saying to his center and 2nd rower. I am quietly impressed.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Congratulations PAYNE HAAS: you are this week's strongest link.

BHQ Best 7

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior
189​
Payne Haas
179​
Herbie Farnworth
129​
Jamayne Isaako
117​
Jake Turpin
83​
Matthew Lodge
61​
Xavier Coates
58​
David Mead
58​
Jordan Riki
57​
Anthony Milford
51​
Corey Oates
48​
Tesi Niu
35​
Brodie Croft
28​
Tom Dearden
18​
John Asiata
7​
Ethan Bullemor
7​
Ben Te'o
7​
Rhys Kennedy
7​
Patrick Carrigan
4​
Alex Glenn
3​
Richard Kennar
2​
Danny Levi
2​
Thomas Flegler
1​

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
So Payne sits out the first month basically and is already comfortably in second place and will be comfortably in first after next week, what does that say about the rest of this rubbish squad?

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Swordfish
  • Lurker
  • Lostboy
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.