VOTE PAYNE HAAS is BHQ's Player of Round 24

Who is your player of the round? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Pick your three best players from Saturday's match against Cronulla and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Tuesday.

Congratulations to Payne Haas, MVP of Round Twenty Three.

BHQ Best 23

LEADERBOARD

Payne Haas529
Tevita Pangai Junior363
Herbie Farnworth224
Tyson Gamble218
Matthew Lodge203
Jamayne Isaako196
Tesi Niu120
Jake Turpin119
Jordan Riki110
Anthony Mudfrog103
Corey Oates101
David Mead94
Xavier Coates79
Albert Kelly70
TC Robati68
Kotoni Staggs67
Thomas Flegler60
Kobe Hetherington58
Ethan Bullemor45
Danny Levi45
Rhys Kennedy37
Brodie Croft30
Selwyn Cobbo29
Tom Dearden18
John Asiata17
Jesse Arthars12
Cory Paix12
Alex Glenn7
Ben Te'o7
Patrick Carrigan6
Keenan Palasia5
Richard Kennar2
Dale Copley2
Xavier Willison2
Karmichael Hunt1

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Flegler, Molford, Farnworth. Superb for Cronulla.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Haas, Oates, Cobbo.
We needed our forwards to go straight and they just didn’t unless it was Haas, not sure if that’s their fault, the halves or the hooker.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Haas, Kelly, Cobbo

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Haas, Cobbo and Oates.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Hahahaha I was expecting to have to do a long-winded argument on why I think Oates deserves a point this week but it looks like I don't have to.

Haas, Oates & Cobbo.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Im typically a herbie fan but **** me dead it shit me watching him just stand there and watch ramien struggle to put the ball down.

He did not show any urgency to help hold him up until it was too late. At one stage ramien had the ball up in the air and herbie could have stolen it from him If he had made an effort to get there earlier.

This is common in our team, lack of urgency around the ball and not playing to the whistle hurts us so often.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Cobbo
Oates
Cant give Haas 5 points so i gave a point to Piakura.. the kid has struggled with injury all season and finally gets a crack and got binned in under 6 minutes so feel for the kid

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Im typically a herbie fan but **** me dead it shit me watching him just stand there and watch ramien struggle to put the ball down.

He did not show any urgency to help hold him up until it was too late. At one stage ramien had the ball up in the air and herbie could have stolen it from him If he had made an effort to get there earlier.

This is common in our team, lack of urgency around the ball and not playing to the whistle hurts us so often.
I know this isn't the be-all and end-all but Niu scored the same amount of tries in this one game that Herbie's managed all season. Ethan Bullemor has scored more and he can't even get a start. I require my centre to score tries if he's not going to pass it, if that's not too much to ask.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • IceWorks
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Ejbroncos
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.