PM XIII...question

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
So 7 Broncos were named in the team. My question is, if named for the PM XIII, does that mean they won't/have no chance of being in the Kangaroos train on squad?

That is what normally happens, but I'm confused how dafuq Hannant isn't considered worthy of a Kangaroos jersey, let alone a spot in the train on squad??

Uate and Boyd are on the team too, so I assume it doesn't rule them out from playing for Australia. Besides, the match is in late September, and the grand final is on the 1st of October. They'll finish that match before the NRL season is over.

So 7 Broncos were named in the team. My question is, if named for the PM XIII, does that mean they won't/have no chance of being in the Kangaroos train on squad?

That is what normally happens, but I'm confused how dafuq Hannant isn't considered worthy of a Kangaroos jersey, let alone a spot in the train on squad??

That's not my understanding. They may well get added to the train on squad now, or possibly after the PM XIII game is played.
Selection means they have to "Train on" anyway.

I can't see anything about new members added to the train on squad, only the PM13.

Which contains McCullough, Hannant, Gillett (lol) and Parker in the starting side and Wallace, McGuire and Teo on the bench. Wallace's role off the bench might be interesting.

I thought Gillett and Parker needed surgery?? FFS **** rep footy get yourself right for next year. :scared:

It certainly conflicts with all those reports that suggested our players were absolutely battered.

Regardless, congratulations to all of them. Some of them may not have ended the season with the best form but there's no doubting their obvious talent.

It certainly conflicts with all those reports that suggested our players were absolutely battered.

Regardless, congratulations to all of them. Some of them may not have ended the season with the best form but there's no doubting their obvious talent.

Certainly happy for them getting picked but I will be pissed off if they do need surgery and are postponing them for meaningless games.

Maybe to us but it probably means a lot to those players.

The side is subject to change though, they still need to receive a medical clearance.

Didn't you hear about the mandatory ranga quota? Gillard is pushing it. Something about getting souls.

Heh, Clintos.

Considering Coote & Prince are the starting halves, Wallace well and truly earned his spot in this side.

Does the PM pick the side? She's a fumble ball supporter so that might explain it

I'm really intrested in how Jamal Idris made the team after having a nothing season same with Chris Lawrence. Good to see Aaron Woods get a taste of Rep footy though.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.