Positive Things Said About the Broncos Future - Thread

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
Be it next week, next year or many years from now. What are some positves?

Be it about the current form of a paticular player. Be it the possible signing of Paul green. Whatever..

The big positive I can think of is that the Broncs are rich.. Surley success will come back to us right?

Am not taking the piss by posting this thread and I'm sure it will end up in the same sorts of arguments but for the time being lets hear any little or big positives you can put to paper.

Boyd won’t go around for too many more seasons, so eventually we will HAVE to have a new fullback, no matter how stubborn Wayne might be?

Ash Taylor will win the Dally M Medal whilst at the Titans and the Broncos can say they developed him.

I guess the logical bet would be them calling it quits at the same time.
Hand in hand walking into the sunset - with a pemiership trophy would be nice...

Boyd playing whilst obviosly still very happered by injury is shitting me to tears. But I feel for the guy actually. He's had a bad run at the worst possible time. But before that he was amoung the best fullbacks. I think if he could just get his body right he'd have a hell of a lot to prove. It could just happen. 2 more servicable years maybe.

Last edited:
Be it next week, next year or many years from now. What are some positves?

What about this week? I'm really looking forward to game.

We've got the best front row we have had for a long time going around. Likely will get to see Jack Bird close to the action. Jimmy Jet is our most explosive centre since Pearl. Knik finally exploding off the bench and hopefully resting Macca a bit. Milf getting it together from injury and going into high gear based off last week. Extended bench has huge prospect in Haas.

Now if only we can start copying the Warriors bullshit breathing exercise thing - then I reckon we're specials.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.