AAMI Park

Thursday
Night
19:50

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not so rare to get 2x shitness so let’s hope the boys rock up.
I'm totally scarred from getting flogged by those ***** every game. On form sure we are the better team, but we always seem to crumble against them.

I'd tip Melbourne to win but if we win this, I'll really believe we are a new team.

What about slater asking Walsh how good is it to play in front of a crowd like this...

Walsh was obviously tempted to say - we get this every 2nd game up here. You got that in Melbourne?
What about Parker on Fox saying that as great as Walshy has been .. he can't see him being chosen over KP for Origin.. because KP won them Game 3 last year. lol.

Honestly believe that CP has turned full nsw.

What about Parker on Fox saying that as great as Walshy has been .. he can't see him being chosen over KP for Origin.. because KP won them Game 3 last year. lol.

Honestly believe that CP has turned full nsw.
Ponga needs to actually play atleast a good game before he can have the last year trump card for selection.

Parker is a salty ****, who just turned into Tallis after he was rightfully sacked from the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.