Night
20:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound9

The South’s are Oatesies bitch. He is the biggest out for us.
I’m worried*

*yes I’m always worried before every game, this time it’s genuine worry, not just

Win or lose, keep it close and with a high completion rate and I'll be happy. How tonights game goes will go a long way towards how people view us in terms of the premiership race. A hard fought win or a narrow loss without Haas and Mam rubber stamps our credentials imo.

It's going to be a tough game but if the team comes out firing and doesn't let off if we get in front we can win this one. Hope to see Walsh step Latrell and score under the posts.

Look it’s going to be a tough game because of the key personnel out and the dangerous ones in their team but this notion that they are flying is garbage. Only notable win was last week and they were pretty poor for most of it. Losses to Storm, Manly, Roosters and Panthers throughout the season and the only other wins were against injury ravaged dolphins and Bulldogs and a nicho-less Sharks which they only managed to beat by 9 with the Sharks also having a sin bin in that game. We can win this and I expect us to win this. **** the bunnies!

Yeah, this year all the team's forms have been hard to pick. Basically every game, including the Tigers, is up for grabs. Rabbitohs haven't been world beaters but they can be if Latrell actually tries from kick-off. They love space and we usually give teams plenty of room to run and that gives Latrell free reign. I would have been relatively confident with Haas and Oates playing but think we'll get dominated in the middle.

I'm nervous.

Haas and Mam are losses but not to the extent where we fold over and get blasted off the field.

I think it will be a tight game, we will need to win this one with our defense though because they're very potent close to the line.

Teams who want to win premierships win without their better players at times. It's not like we still don't have an excellent forward pack without Payne. Arthars and Madden are capable back up players.

If the Raiders can beat us with their stars out, we can beat Souths.

We're gonna win, and it won't even be close.

go at walker all night piss him off get in his face they will wilt after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.