Pre Sale Tickets password for Panthers game

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
If anyone on here wants a spare pre sale tickets password for the panthers game please PM me. I have a password for up to 8 tickets. Pre sale starts at 1pm

Cheers

If anyone on here wants a spare pre sale tickets password for the panthers game please PM me. I have a password for up to 8 tickets. Pre sale starts at 1pm

Cheers

it's actually already started... started at 10am

NRL.com pre-sale is a joke, cant get more than one or two tickets.

Apparently you can't select your seats.

You can't even choose which section you want to be in. If you want white, you click on white and they choose it for you. You can't change it.

That's pretty stupid.

Apparently you can't select your seats.

You can't even choose which section you want to be in. If you want white, you click on white and they choose it for you. You can't change it.

That's pretty stupid.
It's always been that way, for every match I've attended in every code, ever. I just hit refresh until I get an aisle seat.

It's always been that way, for every match I've attended in every code, ever. I just hit refresh until I get an aisle seat.

This is the first time in years you haven't been able to choose which section and which seats you want.

Every game for the past few years, I could click on a different section and choose whichever available seats were there. Even during the finals in 2015 and 2016 they had it that way and it's been that way all year this year, until now.

I did it for the Roosters prelim in 2015, the Titans final last year.

This is the first time in years you haven't been able to choose which section and which seats you want.

Every game for the past few years, I could click on a different section and choose whichever available seats were there. Even during the finals in 2015 and 2016 they had it that way and it's been that way all year this year, until now.

I did it for the Roosters prelim in 2015, the Titans final last year.
Man, I need to find out how to do this. The closest I ever got was going to Ticketek at Garden City and buying them the old fashioned way where they let you choose.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Financeguy
  • eggstar10
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.