Pre-Season

Had the pleasure of meeting and shooting (with a camera) a couple of the lads this afternoon up here on the Sunshine Coast as part of their promotions for next year’s pre season games
View attachment 20342View attachment 20343
I might’ve not paid much attention to Ezra’s height this season but in the above 2 snaps, he looks bit taller than the other 2. He looks definitely growing into his body. Hope all 3 kill it in 2023.

I might’ve not paid much attention to Ezra’s height this season but in the above 2 snaps, he looks bit taller than the other 2. He looks definitely growing into his body. Hope all 3 kill it in 2023.
Ezra looks pretty buff to me.

His defence might be suspect, but man his passing game is something else. Can't wait to see him hooking up with Oates and Cobbo.

passing game? that highlights his running game more than his passing.

Lest we forget our fallen.

ScreenFh1ILB1aMAEMQAK
ScreenFhJ 0GXaYAEVgII
ScreenFiOoShdVIAANuXQ

With Turpin and Gamble gone our team already 'looks' infinitely better.

He won’t be pinged for it at the rorters. Maybe he’ll be a late blossomer at a club where 9s can get away with 5m forward passes.

If he can fix taking an age to pick the ball up and pass it not above head height he will be sweet. Next Jake Friend.

He won’t be pinged for it at the rorters. Maybe he’ll be a late blossomer at a club where 9s can get away with 5m forward passes.
Whatever happens next with Jake will reflect on Kevvie. He might do a Dearden, or he might end up in reserves, never to be seen again. Neither of which will be a good look for us. The only thing that will look good for Kevvie is if he plays exactly as he played for us.

plenty to like, just saying most of that was caused by his running game.
I liked that a compilation of his highlights from a year which - by his own admission - wasn't a strong one, was mostly composed of him setting up other players. He's not selfish with the football, and he's always roving in support. We haven't seen a lot of that at the Broncos lately. Ezra, being a notable exception.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • ParraMania
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.