PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I have the balls to make predictions, mate? You just give summaries of games with no in-depth analysis. Storm are still alive and so we will see mate how it all goes
Hang on, I provided analysis and you went ahead and told me that none of it mattered and Papenhuyzen was going to score a double.

I give predictions all the time and take accountability when I get things wrong. In fact I made an entire thread running through how I thought the rest of the regular season was going to finish up.

You're always happy to bring up posts from several years ago to take pot-shots at others. There's nothing wrong with being a man, putting your hand up and having a laugh at your own expense. We all supposedly support the same team, remember?

At least I have the balls to make predictions, mate? You just give summaries of games with no in-depth analysis. Storm are still alive and so we will see mate how it all goes
Brother you are trolling around another team's forum, why are you taking this so seriously?

Also I hear your Melbourne Storm message board is getting 3 new messages a day now that you are in the prelim, surely you want to be over there!

I wouldnt say it bothers me so much. The riff is dumb imo. The rest are just a shortening of the name. I think its cringey because the wahs just seems like a short lived meme that's now run its course.

What's funny is that the wahs was first used by Aussies to mock them.

There was a time Aussies called them the Wah Wahs because of their complaining.

All for standing up for big Pete but I wouldn’t be tempting fate by going too hard at the Melbourne Storm.

The Storm? More like the Melbourne Trash. Hope they limp through to the grand final so we can lay them face down on the pillow.

I think someone's feeling a little insecure that their aura isn't there this year.

The hoodoo's broken. Nothing to fear anymore.

Gentlemen simmer down we know the storm is trash and the hoodoo has been broken and now we embrace the aura surrounding the broncos. Remember where we were in 2020

I’m interested to hear why you think ‘the wahs’ is cringey.
I know it’s not ‘the broncs’ or ‘the riff’ or ‘the storm’ or ‘the dogs’ or ‘the rabbits’ or ‘the cows’, just wondering why this much loved abbreviation by their fans bothers you so much. Genuinely interested how an abbreviation causes you to cringe.

Hang on, I provided analysis and you went ahead and told me that none of it mattered and Papenhuyzen was going to score a double.

I give predictions all the time and take accountability when I get things wrong. In fact I made an entire thread running through how I thought the rest of the regular season was going to finish up.

You're always happy to bring up posts from several years ago to take pot-shots at others. There's nothing wrong with being a man, putting your hand up and having a laugh at your own expense. We all supposedly support the same team, remember?
But he’s right Pete…..Papi scored a double…he doubled the amount of bones in his leg…..😬

I'll bet he has the balls to respond to you though, unlike your good self when being quoted numerous times in the last week. How's your ass after we went in dry?

I can’t help thinking “up the wahs” rhymes with “up the ass” and that’s all I hear when people say it. In fact, I often wonder if that’s how it originated

Good Luck Charlie What GIF
tell me more the office GIF

We need our members to go in and hog the presale tickets on monday, I'm not keen on the bandwagoning kiwis (that barely attended their games in SEQ last year) to crowd the place.
Mate they'll be everywhere with CHEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOs

Broncos crowds are tame even at the best of times, it's something we really suck at.

It was a special occasion in new Zealand. First home final in 15 years. Also knights were cooked after last weeks extra time game. You could tell just by how slow they were out of the blocks. Not that surprising they got up for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Culhwch
  • Kev_Guz
  • Galah
  • Lostboy
  • Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Broncs1459
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.