PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are going to come out hard in the first 20, it's going to be a grind.

After that period is where we can hurt them. When AFB and Barnett go off, they lose a lot of that go forward and that's when the Knights started getting back in the game.

Our bench has been one of our shining lights in '23, Palasia and Piakura have been great providing that good go forward off the bench.

It's going to be interesting seeing how Kevvie handles the rotation.
You being confident makes me worried.

We need the doomsday prophecy heading into a game otherwise the "Just Win FFS" doesn't work!!!

The warriors have a 06 broncos story line.
An underrated side going about business led by some wily veterans still in their prime and a stack of stars on the rise.
Winning under the radar all season with a few sprinkled losses that people wrote them off for.
A loss in week one of the finals followed up by an emphatic victory against the knights.
Still given no chance in the prelim against the much more heavily backed Favourite to win the comp in their home territory .

🫣🫣😰😰😬😬
Tell me I’m wrong:

Difference is we don't have Willie Mason.

If he doesn't say what he said at half time, the Broncos don't come back in the second half.

An underrated side going about business led by some wily veterans still in their prime and a stack of stars on the rise.
Winning under the radar all season with a few sprinkled losses that people wrote them off for.
A loss in week one of the finals followed up by an emphatic victory against the knights.
Still given no chance in the prelim against the much more heavily backed Favourite to win the comp in their home territory .

🫣🫣😰😰😬😬
Tell me I’m wrong:

You are wrong .

This glass is half full . Not half empty .
170px-Glass-of-water.jpg

So yesterday the NRL was doing a buy one, get one free ticket to Panthers v Storm.
Fast forward to today, the NRL are just giving away upto 4 tickets for free to tomorrow nights game. No need to even buy 1 ticket anymore.
How embarrassing for NSWRL.

🫣🫣😰😰😬😬
Tell me I’m wrong:
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

They will only have that story line after they beat the Broncos and go on to win the GF. So, up till now they only have the NZW 2023 storyline. 🤓

So yesterday the NRL was doing a buy one, get one free ticket to Panthers v Storm.
Fast forward to today, the NRL are just giving away upto 4 tickets for free to tomorrow nights game. No need to even buy 1 ticket anymore.
How embarrassing for NSWRL.
Came here to say this. Imagine being back to back premiers and the NRL pet team and having to give away tickets to the 2nd most important game of the year (for the Panthers).

Came here to say this. Imagine being back to back premiers and the NRL pet team and having to give away tickets to the 2nd most important game of the year (for the Panthers).
yep, it’s crazy.
But you wont see the media report on it. Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and they had to give tickets away to our prelim. The media would have a frenzy.

I would love nothing more than to play the storm in the GF.

yep, it’s crazy.
But you wont see the media report on it. Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and they had to give tickets away to our prelim. The media would have a frenzy.
Comparing the situations of the "Penrith" Panthers who play in western sydney every week and "Brisbane" Broncos who play in..... Brisbane every week is wild. Not even mentioning playing Melbourne who nobody gives a **** about in a stadium that has 30k more seats is one of the more disingenuous things I have seen

🫣🫣😰😰😬😬
Tell me I’m wrong:

You are wrong because what you have written is where the similarity stops.

The differences are:
- The Broncs came in to finals on a three game winning streak, the Warriors have not
- The Broncos had pretty good defense going in to finals, the Warriors do not
- The Broncs were really close in games against top four teams, the Warriors have not been
- The Broncs put 50 on a Newcastle side featuring Andrew Johns, the Warriors only made 40 against a broken Knights team
- The Broncs were a stacked team that had been affected by origin but were coming good at the right time of year and had Lockyer in it
- The Warriors have holes in their side that can be exploited and have been exploited this year against the best sides

Don't worry, you are indeed wrong

The full Freddy and the Eighth video this week was decent viewing - Joey told a story about meeting Eddie McGuire when he first signed at Nine. They didn’t bleep him swearing, was kinda refreshing that they just let it fly

Yeah I was a bit surprised they didn't bleep it out.

This is the story for anyone that wants to watch it.

Comparing the situations of the "Penrith" Panthers who play in western sydney every week and "Brisbane" Broncos who play in..... Brisbane every week is wild. Not even mentioning playing Melbourne who nobody gives a **** about in a stadium that has 30k more seats is one of the more disingenuous things I have seen
How is it wild?
Penrith are going for history, 3 in a row.
Penrith - Accor stadium is what, a 35min drive?
Again, they’re giving free tickets to a prelim, not discounted but completely free.
You are correct, it is wild.

I'm writing us off if we lose this game, better to do it here than about 3 months ago. Unlike a select few others.

It's not surprising.

Their fans are westies. That's their meth money.

How is it wild?
Penrith are going for history, 3 in a row.
Penrith - Accor stadium is what, a 35min drive?
Again, they’re giving free tickets to a prelim, not discounted but completely free.
You are correct, it is wild.
They are just not the same situations. If it was the Sydney Roosters or Souths maybe you would have a point. They have 10 times less the population. You do know the capacity difference also? 35min drive??? On a Friday afternoon/night?? I wouldn't think so. Not from my experience of Sydney traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.