PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saturday AFL Preliminary Final last year was played at 4:45PM and I remember reading the Lions Preliminary Final will be the same time.

Don't think there's going to be an issue.

We've had these clashes before including during the world cup this year

We might also be at the same time as the Lions home final.
Nah. The AFL and NRL do coordinate to some degree.

The AFL will not be scheduling the Lions prelim match at the same time.

When do tickets go on sale?

Fucking Saturday night, these *****, fair dinkum.

I'm not so sure I can go now. 😔
Mannnn, I might be able to make it work, but it'll involve a 6am flight back to Newy on the Sunday FFS.

Hesitant to book flights without a match ticket. What are my chances of landing one?

Mannnn, I might be able to make it work, but it'll involve a 6am flight back to Newy on the Sunday FFS.

Hesitant to book flights without a match ticket. What are my chances of landing one?

Get a code from someone, you'll be alright. You'll get one. They don't sell that quickly. Tickets were still available on game day of the Storm match.

Do you have sick leave? Drive up as planned and on the day you're meant to work call up and say you've got the spicy diarrhea.

If SJ doesn't play it brings the game closer in my eyes but I just think they will be too strong for the Knights.

They lost their #6 and #7 the last fortnight .
Evens things up some what .

I am deciding should I go to this match
do it jewish GIF

Will members have early access to tickets for this? And how many can they buy?

Well Next Monday Tickets go on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • whykickamoocow
  • maddo
  • Pablo
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • Horseheadsup
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • blacknwhite
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.