PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
look, basically we will come over, pull your pants down, give you a reach around and take the win. i'll be back after the game to celebrate how you guys just couldn't get it done despite your 3rd party agreements and your stacked side. you see the warriors are playing for a nation, the broncos are playing for a bunch of red neck idiots. see you soon xxx

If this bloke doesn't come back after we win on Saturday I feel the mods are morally obligated to share his registration email.

All clubs have trolls and pricks, Broncos have their share too.

A lot of them are members here in fact...

I had to inform Rosie there is no match until Saturday this week it seems she wants to watch a match
20230917_194409.jpg

Am I the only one concerned about the Warriors?

They’ve had a great season and shouldn’t be written off so easily. Do I think we’ll win? I bloody hope so but I seem to be the only one nervous about this game.

The Storm seemed to have that ‘we only need to turn up’ attitude last week and look how that turned out for them.

Past form means nothing in a one off game like this. We need to be on it from the first minute, and stay on it until the 80th. Definitely we can lose this if we don’t respect them.

This is going to be tighter than people think.

Nah, you aren't the only one. I think a lot of the people on here will start to feel a touch nervous as the game approaches. The Warriors have had a solid year and won a lot of games people didn't expect them to, taking them lightly would be a mistake.

So trash talk it is. I'll add mine.

Warriors.
Excited Loop GIF

I had to inform Rosie there is no match until Saturday this week it seems she wants to watch a match View attachment 24132

Is that a VHS player? Still kicking it old school in Toowoomba!

Oh, we should explain for W warriors troll, a VHS player is a way to record and play back live TV and pre-recorded video casettes. You should start to see this technology over the ditch by the end of the decade.

Is that a VHS player? Still kicking it old school in Toowoomba!

Oh, we should explain for W warriors troll, a VHS player is a way to record and play back live TV and pre-recorded video casettes. You should start to see this technology over the ditch by the end of the decade.
proper funny as

Attachments

• mandy-patinkin-saul-berenson.gif
    mandy-patinkin-saul-berenson.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Has anyone got a code for the 10am sale they aren’t using or can share? Plz and thank you.

Penrith are whinging that we get to play our prelim at home whilst they have had to move their prelim to a "neutral" venue. Claiming we should have to do the same.
We clearly have them worried.. hahaha

Nah, you aren't the only one. I think a lot of the people on here will start to feel a touch nervous as the game approaches. The Warriors have had a solid year and won a lot of games people didn't expect them to, taking them lightly would be a mistake.

Excited Loop GIF
I'm genuinely not concerned at all. They are a good side, the improvement Webster has got in them in a year is phenomenal and thats why he should be coach of the year imo.

They still wont win though. We are focused and motivated, and we are simply a better team.

Penrith are whinging that we get to play our prelim at home whilst they have had to move their prelim to a "neutral" venue. Claiming we should have to do the same.
We clearly have them worried.. hahaha

To the point that they might forget to turn up at the right stadium to play Melbourne. This has a bit of a danger game written on it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.