PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm back, just like i said i would be, to give you guys the reach around tonight you've all been missing. It's going to be slow, methodical, and done with agonising precision! I can't wait to see your collective cum faces staring open mouthed at the scoreboard as you realise you came so close, but ended up not being able to hold your load!

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Now is a good time to propose a campaign.
Everytime Souths score, they get a little sound played 'Glory glory to south sydney'

We should clip from this old classic to played everytime we score.

Maybe like 0:50-0:052 or 0:28-0:30

Absolute bop!

I know they're still playing Let's Go Broncos today, but hearing it always takes me back to ANZ Stadium having a great time watching the footy. Man we won a lot of games there and searching for unclaimed pogs from all the leftover coke cups was a good time as a kid.

Yep, spent many a Sunday afternoon in the southern stand freezing my butt off on the bare aluminum bleachers, waving my well-worn flag and singing this song loud!

Agree, no matter what happens tonight or next week this has been a fantastic season and the team has massively exceeded my expectations and has brought back a lot of respect in the club which got lost during the Seibold era.
Yep. In three short years, they have graduated from cellar dwellers to possible grand finalists. Nobody on the planet thought this was possible. It just doesn't work that way. For the record, they will win tonight by a scoreline similar to last night's. As for next week, anything is possible.

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Lions getting pants'd. Hopefully broncs see it and take it as a warning not to get blown away

Someone confirm how training was on Wednesday! I need to know!!

I’ve been impressed with how relaxed but focused the players have been during interviews this week.

Kev is such a likeable dude, I hope they do this for him first and foremost.
The pressure he was under was incredible.

I think this match will be very close. If we can minimise our errors, and don’t freeze on the night we should win this….. one things for sure the warriors will be up for it.

Go you beautiful Broncos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.