Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 10 minute or so period before half time was rubbish.

Could have finished the game there. Need to calm down a bit and just play smart.

Watch the Warriors come back in the second half and run away with it though.

Thing is, despite the gifts and the inconsistent performance, we've still scored 24 points. Just cut the gifts out - it's the only thing keeping this game respectable.

They'll run away with this one. Could even bring up a half century. An 8th GF app. is looming.

Got told to sit down when a Hass made a break they lead to the try by some regular seat ticket holders. Mind you I’m in a broncos polo shirt too. Are you serious?

Walsh is such a worry. So creative but his unforced errors put us under so much pressure.

Got told to sit down when a Hass made a break they lead to the try by some regular seat ticket holders. Mind you I’m in a broncos polo shirt too. Are you serious?
Must be tennis fans...

Atmosphere here is tremendous. Right side defence has been putrid and the Warriors are still in this game because of our dumb mistakes. Payne and Fleggy were tremendous in that first spell.
Looks/sounds amazing. Add Patty and B.Walters to your list. They had a great first 40.

Bring Haas back on to play out the game the second AFB gets subbed

Walters is having the best game I've seen from a Broncos 9 since I can remember.
He's there and giving life to every offload.
Yep, his best game by far.

tensions are high i know. but just bein realistic. but im only judging on one half of football. if we come out second half and just be clinical more like we played against storm then i will feel more confidant.

And well if warriors win there is just zero chance at all there getting close to penrith anyone can see that
Penrith weren't that solid in the first half last night either. We would have put 3 tries on them minimum last night in the first half because we would have easily created the opportunities the storm did.

We just need to stop being so frantic.

Did somebody say menulog

It feels like we've gone out there to "beat the panthers" on the score board, and we are trying to score on every play. Just need to settle down and points will come. Carn the broncs, we got this!!!
yeah our attack looks impressive but what worries me is our sloppy defense. If we can switch our focus on that we got this easy. hoping kev gives them a revving about the soft tries

That's happened to me before and I told them not to come to live sport ever again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • dudemcdude4976
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.