Prop

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
You can choose any prop in the game, who would you recruit and for how much coin a season?

I'd pick Sam Kasiano for no more than 450k a season. Highly underrated which translates to a bit of a bargain buy.

3ffc6473be5f51ae65517d927c8398b8.jpg

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Jesse Bromwich - 90k. Premiership confirmed.

8. Bromwich
10. Blair
13. McGuire

edit - god damn, he beat me to it.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
You can choose any prop in the game, who would you recruit and for how much coin a season?

I'd pick Sam Kasiano for no more than 450k a season. Highly underrated which translates to a bit of a bargain buy.

3ffc6473be5f51ae65517d927c8398b8.jpg
You can pick any prop in the game and your choice is Sam Kasiano ...

That'll do me

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
I wouldn't wanna spend too much on the prop. Which you would have to for Bromwich, Burgess ect

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Sam Kasiano is highly underrated?

Always thought he was massively overrated.

He is too fat.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Sam Kasiano is highly underrated?

Always thought he was massively overrated.

He is too fat.

Yes, he's a big boy. But he has the skills of a halfback. I trust that Wayne Bennett could get the best version of Sam Kasiano on the field and finally have a forward that is the biggest out there and won't get pushed around. Just picture what Nikorima, Milford and Hunt could do off the back of his runs and creativity.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Yes, he's a big boy. But he has the skills of a halfback. I trust that Wayne Bennett could get the best version of Sam Kasiano on the field and finally have a forward that is the biggest out there and won't get pushed around. Just picture what Nikorima, Milford and Hunt could do off the back of his runs and creativity.
Naaa

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
In a few years there will be an article that says:

Gold Coast in Payne as giant Bronco bites them on the Haas!

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Dylan Napa or Ryan James on about $900k for 3 years starting for us in 2017 would do nicely...

First crack for me in 2017 would then be:

8. Napa / James.
9. McCullough
10. Blair.
11. Sammi.
12. Gillett.
13. McGuire.

14. Nikorima / Marshall
15. TPJ
16. Dodds / Ese Ese depending on pre-season / trials form.
17. Glenn.

Looks pretty good to me.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
You can pick any prop in the game and your choice is Sam Kasiano ...

That'll do me

Whoa....the guy is immensely talented.

That said.....I'd prefer to go after either of the Bromwich brothers.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Catiano? The bloke who kicked Parker in the face then wouldn't go anywhere near the ball on the next set? I'm not sure he'd be welcome at the Broncos. There would need to be some form of initiation for sure.

Last edited:
Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Junior Paulo. That's exactly the kind of big unit we need. Big, strong, legs like tree trunks, goes at it a million miles an hour. Bends the line like no one's business.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
JBromwich would be great. JWH too.

Junior Paulo. That's exactly the kind of big unit we need. Big, strong, legs like tree trunks, goes at it a million miles an hour. Bends the line like no one's business.

I dunno why we never seem to consider players like these. He was available, Raiders snapped him up midseason, and he was easily the buy of the mid season too.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
JBromwich would be great. JWH too.

I dunno why we never seem to consider players like these. He was available, Raiders snapped him up midseason, and he was easily the buy of the mid season too.
Him or Shannon Boyd would be excellent. Keep our eyes on them next time they're off contract, make use of our junior pathways.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
The top line props and locks are costing up to 1 million in the cap.. Not sure how I would feel about that if we spent the same amount on a forward.

Realistically, I wouldn't want to spend the cap space on Bromwich or Burgess. Milford will be commanding close to 1 million. Hunt is going to be hard to retain if we can't get around 650k mark. And that's just our halves possibly taking up nearly 2 million a season.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Lozza
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.