QLD Team - Game 3 - Official

Re: QLD Game 3 Team

Shame for Taylor... but I don't think it'll hurt QLD's chances that much.
I'm still not convinced he's a real threat at Origin level

Scotty said:
Fair enough, as I said, I didn't see it.

Still **** sucks though.

What about Richie Fa'aoso from the knights? Whats his form been like?

Hes been ok, he played pretty well yesterday, would be a far better option than lillyman imo because he offers an offload and a bit more aggression

I'd much prefer to see Fa'aoso get a run, but it's almost certain that Lillyman will be called up unfortunately. For some reason Meninga has a total boner for him. NFI why.

Real shame Martin Kennedy is injured. He would be perfect IMO. Hannant is going to need a big game.

Taylor should have been penalised and that's it, Anderson lands on both shoulders not on his head and the tackle was also influenced by another player and by Anderson turning in the tackle.
Really looks a lot worse than it was IMO. Uates tackle was worse by far, a classic spear, hand between the legs with head and shoulder of Marshall making first contact with the ground and no one else influencing the tackle.

I'd like to see Gavin Cooper considered. Going great guns for the Cows and works really well off Thurston.

Coxy said:
I'd like to see Gavin Cooper considered. Going great guns for the Cows and works really well off Thurston.

Agree. A lot of the cowboys tries come off hall or cooper running a good line off thurston

Agree re Cooper. Made for Origin IMO and can play centre or back row.

QUEENSLANDER said:
Coxy said:

Agree. A lot of the cowboys tries come off hall or cooper running a good line off thurston

Yup I was thinkin exactly the same thing. I reckon he'd be the most improved player in the comp this season.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they give Parker the #13 jersey and push Harrison upto the second row and Thaiday onto the bench to replace the impact that Taylor couldve provided.

So I'd go:

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Myles
12. Harrison
13. Parker
------------------------
14. Cronk
15. Thaiday
16. Hannant
17. Cooper

Jeba said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Coxy said:

Yup I was thinkin exactly the same thing. I reckon he'd be the most improved player in the comp this season.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they give Parker the #13 jersey and push Harrison upto the second row and Thaiday onto the bench to replace the impact that Taylor couldve provided.

So I'd go:

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Myles
12. Harrison
13. Parker
------------------------
14. Cronk
15. Thaiday
16. Hannant
17. Cooper

^^^ Me likey!

Crocker is past it and a dumbass.

No Taylor, No Shillo and No Costigan.

Looks like Lillyman is going to get his spot back.

Can't give away dickheaded penalties to this Blues team. Crocker needs to stay away.

I just realised that Luke O'Donnell's spear tackle on Darius Boyd in game 2 last year got the same grading as Taylor's. That's a joke.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.