CRICKET Queensland Bulls 23/24

McDermott dropped or did that just rip past the bat? Sangha is so classy.

If Bartlett keeps getting runs like this, he is going to be in the running for further honours.

If Bartlett keeps getting runs like this, he is going to be in the running for further honours.

Bulls haven't really got a return on investment this year with three games.

20 Shield games since 2019 just isn't enough and 22 OD games since 2016 isn't a return.

He hasn't played a OD game for the Bulls in two years.

20 Shield games since 2019 just isn't enough and 22 OD games since 2016 isn't a return.

He’s not the first fast bowler to suffer from repeated injury. The lay off has allowed him to work on his batting, kid has the talent if he can stay on the park.

Well he was injured early season and then was playing ODIs and International T20s in the second half, when was he supposed to play OD for Qld?

Well he was injured early season and then was playing ODIs and International T20s in the second half, when was he supposed to play OD for Qld?

Like I said anytime over the last eight years.

2016- 1 game (NPS)
2017-3 games
2018-5 games
2019-4 games
2020-3 games
2021-2 games
2022-2 games
2023- 2 games (Australia)

That's not a lot of cricket, from the Bulls perspective I'd like to see him play more for the Bulls.

He’s not the first fast bowler to suffer from repeated injury. The lay off has allowed him to work on his batting, kid has the talent if he can stay on the park.

Of course he's not the first, but again from the Bulls I'd rather him be on the field.

They came last, they need their best players on the field for 20 games.

Like I said anytime over the last eight years.

2016- 1 game (NPS) - 17 years old
2017-3 games - 18 years old
2018-5 games - 19 years old
2019-4 games - 20 years old
2020-3 games - 21 years old
2021-2 games - 22 years old
2022-2 games - 23 years old
2023- 2 games (Australia) - 24 years old

That's not a lot of cricket, from the Bulls perspective I'd like to see him play more for the Bulls.

I have added in age at the time for some context there. Even Vidler who looks he could be anything has only just debuted at 18 and he will end up playing one game for the year.

Also, during Bartlett's youth, he has had to contend with injury, Steketee, Neser, Doggett (until recently), Sanghu and so on. Qld currently has a test spinner in Kuhnemann carrying drinks despite being bottom of the table.

I'll also refer you to one Pat Cummins who you might have heard of who played barely any cricket after a test debut at 18 until around the same age Bartlett is now.

All I'm saying is, I think you are being a bit harsh as there are clearly reasons why he hasn't played much but the quality is obvious for all to see.

Similar to Spencer Johnson really.

I have added in age at the time for some context there. Even Vidler who looks he could be anything has only just debuted at 18 and he will end up playing one game for the year.

Also, during Bartlett's youth, he has had to contend with injury, Steketee, Neser, Doggett (until recently), Sanghu and so on. Qld currently has a test spinner in Kuhnemann carrying drinks despite being bottom of the table.

I'll also refer you to one Pat Cummins who you might have heard of who played barely any cricket after a test debut at 18 until around the same age Bartlett is now.

All I'm saying is, I think you are being a bit harsh as there are clearly reasons why he hasn't played much but the quality is obvious for all to see.

Similar to Spencer Johnson really.

How is it being harsh to say you want to see more of someone playing and two games a year isn't ideal?

He's played 40 games for the Heat. That's double his Bulls playing.

How is it being harsh to say you want to see more of someone playing and two games a year isn't ideal?

He's played 40 games for the Heat. That's double his Bulls playing.

Well obviously I wasted my time putting that post together, I CLEARLY explained it.

On to other news, Bartlett gets himself out swinging on 69.

NSW need 130

Well obviously I wasted my time putting that post together, I CLEARLY explained it.

On to other news, Bartlett gets himself out swinging on 69.

NSW need 130

Agreed it was a waste of time explaining he's had injuries to me; when I had to tell you, he was injured not that long ago.

If Reynolds played two games for the Broncos this year and they came last, I'd be saying the Broncos need more in 25- it's pretty obvious. And if he'd played 20 games in eight years I'd be saying it even more.

Konstas not playing today, he knocked himself out yesterday fielding.

Every time Vidler bowls Bic looks like a proud grandpa.

NSW want to do this in a hurry, already halfway there in the 11th over.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.