Ben McDermott
Michael Neser
Matthew Renshaw
Gurinder Sandhu
Mark Steketee
Mitchell Swepson
Jack Wildermuth
(12th man to be named)

Lovell could debut- 84, 21, 137 and 18 against WA and Tasmania in the seconds.

770 runs at 42 for Uni. He was the opener that put on 423 with Street.

Bartlett ODI cap #244.

16 OD games for the Bulls, 20 wickets at 34. Made his debut in 2018 for the Bulls.

Bartlett ODI cap #244.

16 OD games for the Bulls, 20 wickets at 34. Made his debut in 2018 for the Bulls.

He bowled beautifully when opening the bowling .
Swung the ball both ways for 2 wickets . Impressive debut .

Lovell on debut get your cap from Kaspa- 10 ball duck.

Bulls 2/22

Renshaw a lazy flick to the fielder and Lovell leg before.

No pull there Burns gone.

3/24

Really strong recovery.

McDermott’s first 100 for Qld

Looks like he might have pulled something there.

145*

McDermott left stranded on 146*. If he strings a few of those types of innings together, who knows. He certainly has all the talent in the world to be able to do it. His career thus far though does not give you confidence he will.

McDermott left stranded on 146*. If he strings a few of those types of innings together, who knows. He certainly has all the talent in the world to be able to do it. His career thus far though does not give you confidence he will.
I just want him to join the Heat!!

When is his hurricanes contract up??

Ness with another 40+ score at #7

Dude just needs some wickets although I fear his Test window has now been closed

Ness with another 40+ score at #7

Dude just needs some wickets although I fear his Test window has now been closed
Yep, and probably at the expense of his Heat teammates. I can see Johnson and/or Bartlett being looked upon now as possible test candidates.

Neser might still be considered if there were injuries for India next season and then maybe England the year after but even if so, he is a few injuries from getting a look in anyway. I think post-England in 2026, Australia will reset the test team anyway as all of Starc, Neser, Hazlewood, Khawaja, Smith, Marsh, Carey and Lyon will likely be retiring / retired.

The test side will look very, very different post-Ashes because even the guys who remain will be closer to retirement than anyway.

Labushagne (32/33)
Head (33)
Marsh (34)
Carey (34)
Cummins (33)

Depending on injury and form, in three-four years time, Green might very well be the only one left from the current test team, crazy to think about.

Peirson sick- McDermott keeping.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.