Queensland Cup 2012 Discussion

Great try Dolphins!

Good combination there from Capewell-Bond and Berryman to finish off.

We've got ourselves a finish folks.

Is that rain? They couldn't even hold the ball in the dry.

First questionable ref call IMO. Another current Bronco involved lol

Last edited:
Very disappointing way to finish the year.

I'm a fan of the Final 5 system but I don't think 1 game of footy in a month did the Phins any favours yesterday. In fact the minor premiers in all 3 grades all looked very rusty & all got beaten.

Amazing with the amount of errors Redcliffe were still in the game with 5 mins to go. Very much a tale of what could of been

I hope Whitchurch bounces back. He has been great all year but was woeful yesterday and was a shattered man after the game.

Congrats to ethos & the Tigers team in reserve grade. Your guys wanted it more and played great!

That must have been a very frustrating game to watch for you BM and Jeb.

I played a coupe of seasons at the fins and I now live in Wynnum so I didn't really cheer for anyone but I was so frustrated for Reddy that they couldn't find any continuity at all during the game.

Unbelievably frustrating mate. I've supported teams that have been beaten on the Buzzer in GF's but this is a different feeling again.

To be the best team all year, break all sorts of records and then play their worst game of the year by a considerable margin (and still be in the game with 5 minutes to go!), has just left everyone at the club shaking their head in disbelief.

I keep hearing rumours that David Stagg is going to be signing with a Queensland Cup club for next season.

If he links with one of the Broncos affiliates, could be a more-than-handy call up from outside the top squad.

The worst kept secret in the QLD Cup is Official

19 years after making his 1st Grade Debut For Redcliffe, Petero Civoniceva will return to the Dolphins in 2013

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.