Queensland Cup 2022

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Souths completely going away from everything that has worked the last eight games- this is more like they played against the Tigers.

Mozer has to take control, be selfish, when he shares it around things go wrong- be greedy.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Turpin needs to be legitimately ashamed at how much better this teenager is at passing from hooker than he is after 5 years pro.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Mozer really didn't seem that happy at the end🤣

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
We don't want to rush them, we need to develop them properly - but we do need to lock them up and as part of that, make sure they know they have a clear passage to NRL.
I think mozer and Gray are the guys you ensure we do not lose. They are like "cleary and luai" and "cronk and slater" etc. Both good young players that you can develop together that know each others game intimately and the team really benefits from.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I think mozer and Gray are the guys you ensure we do not lose. They are like "cleary and luai" and "cronk and slater" etc. Both good young players that you can develop together that know each others game intimately and the team really benefits from.

Strangely they've played 10 games together. At times this year it's looked much more.

It's interesting combinations. Storm's strength is the combinations but they haven't played that much together before NRL.

Played together in Cup​

Ryan Papenhuyzen and Jahrome Hughes = 12 games

Jahrome Hughes and Harry Grant = three games

Ryan Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant = 15 games

Ryan Papenhuyzen, Jahrome Hughes and Harry Grant = one game

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Strangely they've played 10 games together. At times this year it's looked much more.

It's interesting combinations. Storm's strength is the combinations but they haven't played that much together before NRL.

Played together in Cup​

Ryan Papenhuyzen and Jahrome Hughes = 12 games

Jahrome Hughes and Harry Grant = three games

Ryan Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant = 15 games

Ryan Papenhuyzen, Jahrome Hughes and Harry Grant = one game
Does Grey have halfback potential or you think he’s an out and out 6?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Does Grey have halfback potential or you think he’s an out and out 6?

He played one game last year at 7 and got injured and sat out the whole MM year so I am dismissing that- not that he was poor or anything but it's one game.

Since City Country last year he's been 6 and been sensational- 10 tries in nine games at six.

It's his diversity that's impressed me this season. Against the Bears it was flooding and game moved at the last minute- scores two tries the exact same way setting up on the left- sign of a good player that he just does it thing and no one can stop it.

Against the Tigers- Magpies were poor and he was the only one poking around.

Country- first rep game- two tries, backing up on the inside and going from dummy half after a Te Kura run.

MM Final- Two tries both great running and backing up.

He couldn't do anymore in the last 12 months- anyone that mucks around with him after that 12 months is just trying to think they're smart.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
He played one game last year at 7 and got injured and sat out the whole MM year so I am dismissing that- not that he was poor or anything but it's one game.

Since City Country last year he's been 6 and been sensational- 10 tries in nine games at six.

It's his diversity that's impressed me this season. Against the Bears it was flooding and game moved at the last minute- scores two tries the exact same way setting up on the left- sign of a good player that he just does it thing and no one can stop it.

Against the Tigers- Magpies were poor and he was the only one poking around.

Country- first rep game- two tries, backing up on the inside and going from dummy half after a Te Kura run.

MM Final- Two tries both great running and backing up.

He couldn't do anymore in the last 12 months- anyone that mucks around with him after that 12 months is just trying to think they're smart.
So do you see our spine heading in the trajectory of the following once Reyno retires:
1. Cobbo
6. Grey
7. Mam
9. Mozer

I think Jye is still in year 12 (can you confirm?) so he will have commitments with TSS to play Union for them but do you see Mozer playing Q-cup now that he is 18 (tomorrow I believe) or do you think he will take the Harrison Graham trajectory of colts first then cup?

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Stix
  • Morkel
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BruiserMk1
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • Broncs1459
  • Browny
  • teampjta
  • Totally Unr3al
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.