Queensland Vs. New South Wales - Match Thread

I can't understand how O'Donnell is still out there. The tackle was bad enough but the headbutt and punch should have had him sitting down.

Seriously, I can't see NSW scoring in this game. They are playing terrible and this dirty shit isn't going to help us win.

Gotta say, it's a bloody good thing we picked Folau.

ningnangnong said:
Origin is so much better when it's in Queensland.

because the Stadium is full and we actually give a shit.. icon_thumbs_u

Twiztid said:
I can't understand how O'Donnell is still out there. The tackle was bad enough but the headbutt and punch should have had him sitting down.

Seriously, I can't see NSW scoring in this game. They are playing terrible and this dirty shit isn't going to help us win.

Glad you can see sense mate, unlike Rocky who will no doubt claim that whole sequence of action was fine.

That tackle was just horrendous.

Just thinking David Shillington has been absolutely awesome...

Good half boys, let's keep the fire up for the second half.

Geez NSW are playing with 18 players including the refs and still getting flogged.

How dirty is this NSW side? My god, I haven't seen a side as dirty as that in so many years.

How the hell do they rule that pass from Lockyer as forward ?

It was a fantastic ball

jarro65 said:

It was a fantastic ball

It was an absolutely bizarre decision.

It wasn't even marginal, it was definitely back.

shillington is going awesome, costigan is goin good so far as well and dam im gonna miss izzy

Instead of being a mob of *****, NSW should try and make some tackles instead of giving blokes facials every time.

This refereeing is pathetic, O'Donnell should have been sent and there was no way that was a forward pass to Billy.

jarro65 said:

It was a fantastic ball
It was the same pass Lockyer and Tonga were setting up in the sheds when Fatty was talking too Meninga. Nothing wrong with it at all.

First defensive set is going to show if NSW and going to show up in the 2nd half. They look dead on their feet at the end of that half.

Je$ter said:
Instead of being a mob of ****, NSW should try and make some tackles instead of giving blokes facials every time.

This refereeing is pathetic, O'Donnell should have been sent and there was no way that was a forward pass to Billy.

Spot on.

ningnangnong said:
jarro65 said:

It was a fantastic ball

Yet the final try in Game 1 was given.... Amazing how they come up with these calls

How the hell did O'donnell get off with just being on report... FMD!!!

Agree with Twiztid, NSW are playing dirty. It'll hurt if they keep doing it.

Gallen shits me!!!

ningnangnong said:
jarro65 said:

It was a fantastic ball

There is a movie about the decision it is called the Empire strikes back..

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Justwin
  • TimWhatley
  • Ondi
  • Spoon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Thelmus
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.