Queensland Vs. New South Wales - Match Thread

The Rock said:
Refs were sooooo bad tonght. Can't believe how much shit we got away with! Lolz! Although the Inglis penalty was bullshit, Inglis held onto Scott and all he wanted to do was get him off his shirt so he punched down on his arm and apparantly that's classed as jrowing the first punch!!! Lolz!

Sign.

well inglis was being restrained by monaghan and the penalty was for the punch scott threw after that chop at the arm...

chazta said:
The Rock said:
Refs were sooooo bad tonght. Can't believe how much shit we got away with! Lolz! Although the Inglis penalty was bullshit, Inglis held onto Scott and all he wanted to do was get him off his shirt so he punched down on his arm and apparantly that's classed as jrowing the first punch!!! Lolz!

Sign.

well inglis was being restrained by monaghan and the penalty was for the punch scott threw after that chop at the arm...
Plus as Jester (I think it was Jester) said, Scott was rubbing his forearm into his face on the ground, the ref even leant in, over the top, and proceeded to do nothing about it, aside from asking Scott to "move".

As far as I'm concerned the refs made their bed by letting every tackle that NSW made and rubbed their elbows and forearms into our players faces, go unpenalised, ultimately led to QLD taking it into their own hands (at times).

Ghibli said:
chazta said:
The Rock said:

Sign.

Plus as Jester (I think it was Jester) said, Scott was rubbing his forearm into his face on the ground, the ref even leant in, over the top, and proceeded to do nothing about it, aside from asking Scott to "move".

As far as I'm concerned the refs made their bed by letting every tackle that NSW made and rubbed their elbows and forearms into our players faces, go unpenalised, ultimately led to QLD taking it into their own hands (at times).

It even had Folau firedup, he was chasing Weyman at one point. Just grubby tactics and really not needed IMO.

Ghibli said:

Exactly scott deserved what he got and alot more from the looks of it he woulda been in troube if inglis wasnt being held back.

Bucking Beads said:
It even had Folau firedup, he was chasing Weyman at one point. Just grubby tactics and really not needed IMO.

lol i saw that, good on him. happened pretty much every time folau was tackled

No one comment on this again!! leave it on 5 pages haha

SMH said:
It was Paul Gallen, who doesn't need an invitation to any on-field niggle, who hit Nate Myles high and then proceeded to tell Archer, ''I told you I was going to get him back'' pointing to the strapping around his forehead.

What a piece of shit Gallen is.

Possibly the most embarrassing performance by any SoO side I have seen.

Nobody bothered to tell NSW players that putting an elbow into a blokes head after the tackle, or spear tackling, or generally grubby tactics isn't tough. They had a great chance to serve it up to us tonight with some genuine toughness in D and they come up with that rubbish, they played scared and got what they deserved.

O'Donnell will get 6 weeks minimum, no idea how that isn't sent off no matter who they play for.

Congrates to QLD for the win and keeping their cool as well as they did, I fully expected a bit of squaring up in the last 5 mins but we were above that which is good I suppose.

Hayne again showed his personality is not up to the quality of Origin, got smashed early then retired to fullback to work on his fur ball.

O'Donnell will get 13 weeks at least.

Grade 5 dangerous throw, plus a headbutt that was done with the intent to hurt plus the fighting.

Frankly, if the judicairy was going to have a proper look at the match, all 17 NSW players woudl get cited, their grubbiness was appaling. Like Dexter said instead of muscling up in d they tried to rattle qld but being *****. Didn't work.

Brett White - 7 runs for 42 metres! What an Origin player! Oh, but he can fight. Automatic selection.

Je$ter said:
O'Donnell will get 13 weeks at least.

Grade 5 dangerous throw, plus a headbutt that was done with the intent to hurt plus the fighting.

Frankly, if the judicairy was going to have a proper look at the match, all 17 NSW players woudl get cited, their grubbiness was appaling. Like Dexter said instead of muscling up in d they tried to rattle qld but being ****. Didn't work.
And that's the thing, obviously it was a direct game plan to do this, if I was a NSW supporter I would be asking for Bellamy and the coaching staff who came up with that game plan to be sacked!

lol. I'm glad QLD manned up tonight. Showed them they could swing with the best of them. Inglis showed a lot of heart.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Rowdy124
  • porouian
  • BroncosMan
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • eggstar10
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • davidp
  • Swordfish
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • GCBRONCO
  • kman
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Maddy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.