10. Walker
11. Townsend
12. Fogerty
13. Hastings
14. Sezer
15. Hutchinson
16. Boyd
17. Hawkins

If it is solely based on this year, that's about right if we include the last few years in addition to this year i'd go. (only top 10)

1. Cleary,
2. Reynolds
3. Johnson
4. DCE
5. Moses
6. Hughes
7. Hunt
8. Nicho Hynes
9. Katoa
10. Walker

I actually think it is tiered to be honest:

Head and shoulder above everyone:
Cleary

Elite
DCE
Hughes
Shaun Johnson
Adam Reynolds
Mitch Moses

Very good
Ben Hunt
Nicho Hynes

Good but potentially great
Katoa
Walker

Good
Fogarty

Average
Townsend
Hastings
Sezer

How are you first choice?
Hutchinson
Boyd

No wonder you aren't first choice
Hawkins

I haven't watched Manly this year.

How is DCE goin'.....?

I think Hawkins is better than Boyd, atleast from what I saw, he was easily Souths best last week lol.

I'd probably go something like the below... best kickers are taking the top spots for me... Fogarty is elevating himself with his kicking game recently.

1. Cleary
2. DCE
3. SJ
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Hughes
7. BHunt
8. Nicho
9. Katoa
10. Fogarty
11. Walker
12. Sezer
13. Hastings
14. Chad
15. Hawkins
16. Boyd
17. Hutchinson

The bottom 3 is tough... I liked Hutchinson at dragons, but he doesn't look like anything at dogs, who have been hanging around in games and are screaming out for someone to lead them around. Hawkins I haven't seen enough of, but Boyd is really struggling this year. Hawkins looks like he has a good kicking technique, but doesn't have power in his boot and it's not helping that the rest of his team are playing like crap and not bothering to turn up most of the time.

For all the talk on Walker, I'd say Katoa is blowing him out of the water at the moment... I'm not even sure if Walker should be as high as I have him, Sezer could be above him on form at the moment

I'd probably go something like the below... best kickers are taking the top spots for me... Fogarty is elevating himself with his kicking game recently.

1. Cleary
2. DCE
3. SJ
4. Reynolds
5. Moses
6. Hughes
7. BHunt
8. Nicho
9. Katoa
10. Fogarty
11. Walker
12. Sezer
13. Hastings
14. Chad
15. Hawkins
16. Boyd
17. Hutchinson

The bottom 3 is tough... I liked Hutchinson at dragons, but he doesn't look like anything at dogs, who have been hanging around in games and are screaming out for someone to lead them around. Hawkins I haven't seen enough of, but Boyd is really struggling this year. Hawkins looks like he has a good kicking technique, but doesn't have power in his boot and it's not helping that the rest of his team are playing like crap and not bothering to turn up most of the time.

For all the talk on Walker, I'd say Katoa is blowing him out of the water at the moment... I'm not even sure if Walker should be as high as I have him, Sezer could be above him on form at the moment

Talkin kickers that Katoa kid has a massive boot .
And he`s an agressive little dude as well . Doesn`t mind putting a shot on if he gets a chance .
Moses has the longest kick ? That`s part of Parra`s game plan , don`t worry too much about metres out of defence we have Mitch to get us back into their territory .

Where would Ilias sit in the list instead of Hawkins?

Talkin kickers that Katoa kid has a massive boot .
And he`s an agressive little dude as well . Doesn`t mind putting a shot on if he gets a chance .
Moses has the longest kick ? That`s part of Parra`s game plan , don`t worry too much about metres out of defence we have Mitch to get us back into their territory .
Katoa is accelerating up the list for sure... his kicking game is very good.

Hopefully he stays with Tonga representation... would be interesting to see how they go with a young gun top shelf half guiding them around.

Where would Ilias sit in the list instead of Hawkins?
messed up leg GIF by David Firth

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Clintos
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • mitch222
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.