NEWS Reynolds out for about 12 Weeks

I cannot write this team off while the likes of Maam, Haas and Walsh are on the field.

We are hamstrung by the Reyno injury, but not crippled.

Our chances at the premiership this year took a hit, but did not take it off the table.

So the fact that he got injured in the 3rd year of his 3 year deal was justification of Souths decision 3 years ago.

Clearly ignoring the fact that he has taken us from bottom 4 to a grand final where we matched it with the best team of this generation.

If South management really believe this justifies their decision to only off Reynolds a one year deal, then it is no wonder they are rabble

Not to mention that they could have got him if they offered him 2 years, so getting injured in year 3 is irrelevant

So the fact that he got injured in the 3rd year of his 3 year deal was justification of Souths decision 3 years ago.

Clearly ignoring the fact that he has taken us from bottom 4 to a grand final where we matched it with the best team of this generation.

If South management really believe this justifies their decision to only off Reynolds a one year deal, then it is no wonder they are rabble

Not to mention that they could have got him if they offered him 2 years, so getting injured in year 3 is irrelevant
Haven't read the article, but one of the biggest points should be that the heir apparent at Souths has been told to look elsewhere and they're now taking a massive punt on a halfback from England... where Brodie Croft won the man of steel ... as a halfback.

They let Reynolds go to not hold Ilias back... and now they've basically sacked him before Reynolds original contract is even up.

Haven't read the article, but one of the biggest points should be that the heir apparent at Souths has been told to look elsewhere and they're now taking a massive punt on a halfback from England... where Brodie Croft won the man of steel ... as a halfback.

They let Reynolds go to not hold Ilias back... and now they've basically sacked him before Reynolds original contract is even up.

So they were justified by picking a different half back who didn't last during the time that Reynolds was available and is also long term injured right now...at the same time Reynolds is. Goodness me, even for NRL journalism, this is poor.

Reynolds could win 10 premierships in a row with us and then go on to coach us to another 10, then die of a heart attack at 105 years old and they'd bring out an article the next day "rabbitohs justified in not renewing club legend 2 years"...

Lol I really like this writer. Pretty sure everyone has missed the point, the sarcasm is fairly obvious

I don't see the sarcasm, I just see the spite to be honest.

It's an ugly statement tho.

That article is rage bait for Broncos supporters. Don't fall for it. South Sydney would have had Reyno back in a heartbeat by Round 5.
They would take him back right now. The place is a shambles. Just a couple of people trying to justify their dumb decision. Our club has only risen since he joined whereas they have only gone backwards and are currently staring at a potential wooden spoon this year.

This is just how I see it .. 🤷‍♀️

Always has been, always will be ..

(This is especially true into the future, when Souths observe Arey 100% focused on his coaching career.. at The Broncs)

We love you, Arey 😍😘😻🤗

lol. I did the love heart the wrong way 💔

Fixed lol

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Tmac
  • mystico
  • broncos4life
  • ell.d33
  • Evander
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • Nerd
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.