rock qld needs you!

Or indeed any of the queensland players.

petero should count himself lucky to be in the team tbh. he's useless and out of form since moving to penrith, don't you think?

[icon_shady

Bag him out or put a bag on his head. Good player but one ugly monkey looking mother f****r. How's that?

Hmmm, a bridge too far perhaps

Don't start labelling me a racist. Because I am not calling him a monkey on bases of colour or because he is an aboriginal, if he was white I would say the same thing.

jonathan_thurston.jpg
He just looks like a monkey, more so when he plays cause that is how he concentrates. He sucks his cheeks in and opens his mouth like he is saying "oowww" and he has huge ears. Going from the photo above. Take off his headgear put on a wig on that goes underneath his chin = monkey.

This is why this country is so stinking pc. Can't say anything or it is racist.

Historically, the term monkey is a racist term. It has nothing to do with how pc the country has become. If you weren't meaning it that way, fair enough, but history shows it has been used as a racist term and given JT's colour, I don't think you could blame people for jumping to that conclusion.

Ya put i feel if you read how I put it though would show I was not. I said ugly monkey looking (I honestly can't be the only person who thinks he looks like a monkey, seriously?), I knew it was a grey area but how else am I to describe how he looks?

I feel though if i just said "He is such an ugly monkey" that would be calls for the racist tag.

Plus i feel it is PC cause if he was white no-one would have said a word. Not all monkey's are black. Either way. I have said my piece.

Fire up Thurston, your going to need it.

It's only racist if Harbhajan Singh says it.

Twiztid said:
Bag him out or put a bag on his head. Good player but one ugly monkey looking mother f****r. How's that?

Have you looked at the guy in your sig?

Je$ter said:
Twiztid said:

Have you looked at the guy in your sig?
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. I was thinking that too.... [icon_lol1.

Oh noes! Je$ter just left Twiztid with a red face:
baboon.jpg

His balls are very blue.....and we all know how much NSW fans like to be wankers...

Yes, Nathan does look like a monkey as well in that photo. How does that leave me Red faced? I think clearly having an Aboriginal player in my sig would also show my stance on racism. I support a club that has one of the strongest links to Aboriginal people, worked with plenty of aboriginals at my time at the club etc.

Oh Coxy
white-face-monkey-1.jpg
White faced Capuchin Monkey hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.