PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2022] - Broncos v Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit on my chin strap from cleaning up my place after the flood. I've knocked off early today as it's now beer o'clock.

A Broncos win would really go a long way to helping me put all the past two weeks behind me.

Let's go Broncos!!!

An international winger not a fullback. Isaako is as much as a fullback as Hoffman is

I'm sure he's played fullback at international level. Either way, his elite level experience will prove invaluable.

I don't know if we're going to come out firing or failing but **** a win would be a nice way to start this horrible year.

If we can just complete our first set without an error, I'll be happy.

****, I hope Isaako has an absolute blinder tonight!

I've had a fair chunk of change on the Broncos so chances are definitely not good. A fool and his money and all that. I just want to be on them when they finally win whilst betting under dogs.

I'm sure he's played fullback at international level. Either way, his elite level experience will prove invaluable.
For Samoa.

Hoffman was the NZ fullback when he took that photo with the Bulldogs players and sent some members into meltdown.

I'll be listing to most of this game on the radio while driving to Sydney (should make it there for the 2nd half). I anticipate receiving some speeding fines..

Go easy Santa. I thought it was only Xmas eve you did the big 'go anywhere man in a night".

I'm still not seeing why some of you lot are so pessimistic. There is a good chance that maybe, they possibly might not even score a try probably. Its certainly feasible that there is a chance that could happen.

Broncos 32 Rabbits 0
Seems like nothings changed since last season 🥺

Go easy Santa. I thought it was only Xmas eve you did the big 'go anywhere man in a night".
Lol I won't be rushing to make the game. More anticipating accidently speeding due to stress of what I may have to hear on the radio ...

Taaffe out for Souths with an injury

I'm not expecting a win, a win would be a great start to the year because I don't rate Trent Barrett as a coach at all and I reckon we can beat them next week for sure

Souths are a seasoned team, they've lost a few but they've still got a good spine with Walker and Cook out there, if we control the ball that will go a long way to us winning the game

However, I do believe that the team that scores the most points, will go on to win this game.

At the stadium.

You wouldn’t think this place was flooded not long ago. The field looks better than it did before.

Nervous af for this game.

Anything besides a complete flogging will do me.

I’m a bit sceptical of this reporting, otherwise it seems Walters didn’t **** up the cliché.

Seems dubious at best.
Kev is the George W Bush of NRL coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • ell.d33
  • lakers133334
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dash
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.